ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports trivia part 2.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
The 1st one is to far back to retrieve. Besides it gives us a chance to use the same trivia questions to see who remembers. Same rules. The first poster to answer the question right ask the next. If no one can answer the question within 24 hours then he gets to answer the next question. Postersccan also say uncle if it appears thatvthe questionncannot be answered, Please this time one question at a time. It got to the point with the last thread that two or three questions were going on at the same time and it go to be confusing. Hints are encoraged if its taking a while for someone to get the correct answer.If yourcdo get the question correct you have 24 hours to ask your question or forfeit it back to the Oster that ask the original question. Simple enough right.

1st question. Who was the 1st MLB player to wear batting gloves. ?

Last edited:
The Hawk Harralsen — I think?
(Not sure on correct last name spelling)

You got it. Ken "The Hawk" Harrelson. Played with Cleveland for and
I think Boston and maybe K.C. A's. Good job B.P. . You did good. Thought it would be an OFC Guyton get this one. You are up with the next question. OFC

I need to add this When a poster gets question right they have 24 hours to ask the next question or forfeit the question to the poster that ask the question. OFC

Reactions: BeerPoisoning
I know it doesn’t have to be Duke related, but I’ll make this one Duke related.

What did the crazies chant at Grant Hill’s parents on his senior night?

Reactions: skysdad
As you already know - you’re right. Your turn

Thanks BP! We all remember the Devils pulsating win over UNLV for their FF semi-final win in '91. You remember that bunch of Runnin' Rebels: Johnson, Augmon,Anthony, Hunt and more. Name a starter from the '91 Kansas Jayhawks we beat to win it all. OFC

Adonis Jordan — I’m going to be cocky here and say that I know I’m correct because he had a backcourt violation immediately after the tip.

I like the creative answer from @pisgah101 though and I just asked a question so I’m gonna give him my turn. You’re on the clock buddy.

Reactions: pisgah101
You are up Hurley. Ask the next question. We haven't got all night. OFC

How did you see/know him

Pisg, there was a league called "The Carolinas Conference" and Henry played for WCU of course. They would play programs nearby me like Guilford College and High Point College, Elon College. Dad would take me. Logan was my favorite in that conference. Henry was definitely a legit D-1 prospect, and the REAL DEAL....

Reactions: pisgah101
Pisg, there was a league called "The Carolinas Conference" and Henry played for WCU of course. They would play programs nearby me like Guilford College and High Point College, Elon College. Dad would take me. Logan was my favorite in that conference. Henry was definitely a legit D-1 prospect, and the REAL DEAL....

Yea that article says duke and UNC recruited him
But he couldn’t even read at the time to get in. Crazy

Hahah....sorry we are in a tornado warning here so it's been a little hectic. Got two little ones keeping me busy.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT