ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports trivia. Part three.

It is one of these two then. Larry Miller or Lenny Rosenblum. I was thinking Al Wood, but obviously the last hint eliminates him.

Reactions: skysdad
It is one of these two then. Larry Miller or Lenny Rosenblum. I was thinking Al Wood, but obviously the last hint eliminates him.

I've pretty much have ran out of hints except just telling who it is. I can't believe you guys. What's wrong with you. You must know your enemy. One more hint that should see this one up. He's Jewish. OFC

Speaking of scoring who did Redick surpass to become ACC's all time leading points leader(don't know if JJ still owns record or not) OFC

Was it Dickie Hemric, or something like that? I know he went to Wake Forest.

Unfortunately, J.J.’s record didn’t stand long. He was passed by Hansbrough just three years later.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Speaking of scoring who did Redick surpass to become ACC's all time leading points leader(don't know if JJ still owns record or not) OFC
He's number 2 currently, I know #1 for sure. Not sure about #3.

I'm going to go with Rodney Monroe ? ( I think he had points and Corcianni had assists records at one time.

Was it Dickie Hemric, or something like that? I know he went to Wake Forest.

Unfortunately, J.J.’s record didn’t stand long. He was passed by Hansbrough just three years later.

Spot on dj! It was Wake's Dickie Hemric.....

You are up.....OFC

He may not have lived up to expectations on the basketball court, but this former Duke Blue Devil is the only one of Mike Krzyzewski's recruits to attend – and graduate from – medical school. Who is he?

There is only one player in the top ten in Duke history in points, assists, and rebounds. Who is it?

What former all-american qb and member of the College Football HOF was also a starting catcher in MLB. OFC

He finished 3rd in the 1960 Heisman Trophy voting. OFC

Damn, way before my time, haha Is it legal to ask which team he played for in the majors? Or can I guess which team? Mets? Sox? Yankees? I should know this one because my best friend is a walking baseball encyclopedia and usually it rubs off on me. But I am drawing a damn blank.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT