ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports trivia. Part three.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
Ok board. Third year. We may have some repeats but that's ok. We old farts won't remember anyway. Also we need to have the poster who answers the question correctly within 24 hours. If a poster does not repond in 24 hours then the poster who ask the question gets to ask another. Another couple of items is that we don't start asking several questions at one time. There should only be one question at a time . In the past off season we have had some questions ask that had muliple answers. This becomes difficult because we have had muliple posters answering the question and it becomes confuseing. Let's just keep it simple as possible and have fun.

I'll start it .

What former Yankee shortstop was playing a harmonica on the team bus after a loss. Yogi Berra did not see the humor and gave him a hard time. OFC

Last edited:
Ok board. Third year. We may have some repeats but that's ok. We old farts won't remember anyway.

I'll start it .

What former Yankee shortstop was playing a harmonica on the team bus after a loss. Yogi Berra did not see the humor and gave him a hard time. OFC
Phil Linz?

Reactions: skysdad
I have 2 names to choose from for my guess. I'll go with the bigger name. Phil Rizzuto ?

Just to let all know. The poster who gets the answer correctly has 24 hours to ask the next question. If the 24 hours is not met then the poster who ask the question will ask another question. Using my 1st question as an example I acknowledged that tate was correct at 2:31 p.m. on 3/20/20. Tate12 has until 2:31 p.m. on 3/24/20 to respond and ask the next question. Also in the past years we seem to get more than one question going at one time. The only way you can ask a question is to get a correct answer. Another issue we seem to run into is when someone ask a multiple part question that requires more than one answer. When this happens most of the time we get different posters answering different parts and makes it hard to figure out who is to ask the next question. Let's keep it as simple as possible and fun. OFC

Last edited:
I hope tate12 is ok and makes the deadline . Maybe he's researching a question. OFC

I can not remember the spelling of the last name but I think it was something like Johnny O'Shaunaty. Am I close?

I’m going to take a wild guess and my wild guess is probably going to be terribly misspelled because I have no idea how to spell his last name lol. Carl Yastrzemski

sorry,no.He played long before The Yaz
I figured I would be wrong because the only reason they I guess Carl Yastrzemski was because he’s the only player that I could think of that was probably Jewish because of his last name.

I figured I would be wrong because the only reason they I guess Carl Yastrzemski was because he’s the only player that I could think of that was probably Jewish because of his last name.

ski. All who end in ski are usually Polish. Coach K , Wojo. OFC

Reactions: GAAP
The Wooden Award has been given out since 1977 to college basketball's player of the year.

Which recipient had the most total rebounds for the season in which they earned the Wooden Award.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT