ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports trivia. Part three.

I guess UNLV in 1990, 91 and 92. I don't think that there was seeding in 1977, but they made it that year as well

I guess UNLV in 1990, 91 and 92. I don't think that there was seeding in 1977, but they made it that year as well

You are correct. UNLV did it in 1987, 1990, and 1991. The seedings were first used in 1979.

The only other school to do this more than once, was Florida, who did so in 2007 and 2014.

Who did Phil Jackson replace as coach of the Bulls? OFC

I missed the fact that this is part of a game. What is it that I need to do.

I missed the fact that this is part of a game. What is it that I need to do.

Ask a question according to sports. Try to keep it to one answer. Best thing to do is go back on this thread and read thr original post. OFC

It's been 24 hours. Someone besides myself go ahead with a question. OFC

I don't particularly like the question. I verified the answer at several sites. The record is 104 points in a season. It's not a QB. Touchdown passes thrown don't count toward the record. Receiving and rushing TDs do

No. The Duke season points leader at 104 had 17 TDs and one two points conversion. The D-1 leaders with 39 TDs and 234 points are Montee Ball of Wisconsin in 2011 and Barry Sanders of Oklahoma State in 1989

This is a good one. Racking my brain. Scottie Montgomery. OFC

Montgomery is a good guess. The leader and Montgomery are often talked about together. I was surprised by how few points Montgomery scored. Only 15 TDs for his career. Most TDs was 6 as a senior

Chris Castor had 13 TD receptions as a senior and was ACC player of the year in 1982 according to Wikipedia. He played 2 seasons for the Seattle Seahawks. So he's 4 TDs behind the single season record

Reactions: skysdad
The receiver with the record was twice an all American at Duke and ACC male athlete of the year as a senior. He was drafted in the ninth round and never played a down in the NFL

And it's not Jamison Crowder. Crowder was drafted in the fourth round and had a good year with the jets. Crowder's high for TDs came as a junior with 9 . He had 8 TD receptions and one rushing

The answer is Clarkston Hines. When he left Duke, he held the following ACC records:
Career TD receptions. 38
Career receiving yards. 3,318
Career receptions. 189

Reactions: hart2chesson
The answer is Clarkston Hines. When he left Duke, he held the following ACC records:
Career TD receptions. 38
Career receiving yards. 3,318
Career receptions. 189

Geez. I can't believe none of us could come up with one of the best recievers Duke ever had. Someone should have got that one. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT