ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports trivia. Part three.

@skysdad whats the procedure here?? Two answers in the question, and Irishman and Bleedit each answered one correctly? Who's next? OFC

@skysdad whats the procedure here?? Two answers in the question, and Irishman and Bleedit each answered one correctly? Who's next? OFC

I think the way we ask the question is in the first post on the thread. Let them work it out. 2 or more part answers just don't work. If the majority of the board want to change the format then that's ok by me. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
Here’s an easy one just to keep it moving.

What freshman AA from Temple did Billy King completely shut down in the NCAAT.

Forced the player to throw up 4-5 air balls!..

If tennis I'll guess Tracey Austin

If golf Francis Ouimet...( The greatest game ever player) ?

Nope. I'm not great with hints for tennis. It's a woman. First name starts with an M and last name starts with an H. That should do it, haha

What ACC player did the Bulls agree to pick at #8 overall, to swap with the Sonics, if they picked Scottie Pippen for them at #5 .

Not Nate.

What surprised me about this guy the other day, while reading an article, was the Seattle Times calling him an "intimidation presence" in college. I don't remember him as that menacing.

Last edited:
It's kind of rare for an ACC player, outside of Duke and North Carolina players, to be 1st Team All-American. In the 21st century, there have only been five. Can you name at least three of those ACC 1st Team All-Americans that weren't from Duke or UNC?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT