ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports trivia part 2.

What # did Babe Ruth wear when he played for the Red Sox?OFC

Last edited:
Sky,others- how many games was Pete Rose's memorable hitting streak in '78?

OFC

It was either 44 or 46 :). Seems to me he got back upset because he did not any good pitches to hit in the game his hitting streak was stopped. Its been a long time though.OFC

Gilljet got it at 44, dukiejay was right there following at 46. Sky you are correct in your recall, Rose got upset because Gene Garber of Braves struck him out, and Rose was angered by Geno's fist pump.

Kudos to all of you and Gilljet you're up!

OFC

Reactions: GillJET
Who are the only 2 players in MLB history to win 10 games and hit 50 home runs?

Correct. I almost gave a hint, but I suspected an OFC would know this one. You’re up.
I think you and I went to the same website for college basketball trivia. That question was with the DePaul one I asked.

Not for the answer. To come up with the question. Is that against the rules? Serious question. If it is, my bad. I couldn’t think of one that wasn’t Duke related and the answer obvious, so I googled “college basketball trivia.” My knowledge of early 80s DePaul basketball is not that great.

Not for the answer. To come up with the question. Is that against the rules? Serious question. If it is, my bad. I couldn’t think of one that wasn’t Duke related and the answer obvious, so I googled “college basketball trivia.” My knowledge of early 80s DePaul basketball is not that great.

I was jk lol I did the same for one of mine.

Reactions: FearTheBeard
All I'm reading is Pisgah and FTB. Where is Gilljet? OFC

Babe Ruth

Madison Bumgarner? He’s probably not close to 50, but I know he’s a good hitter.

Babe for course and someone who had a long enough career. Cy Young. OFC

You guys are all right with Babe but the other guy is a little more obscure. He was a recent player though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT