ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports trivia part 2.

N.C. State- Valvano kept fouling to keep State in games during '83 title run.

OFC

Roger Staubach is one. Maybe Plunkett

Last edited:
How many Super Bowls did Plunkett win with the Oakland Raiders. OFC

Raiders won in 76, 80, and 83, right? I'll say 3. Don't know if Plunkett was on all of those teams, however.

Reactions: skysdad

That is correct QC. You old guys should know me by now and ever now and then I will throw in one tat one must think about what you read. To be honest if I had not looked this up I would have said two also. Plunkett did win two. One with the Oakland Raiders in 1981 and one with the L.A. Raiders in 1984. The question was how many S.P. 's did he win with the Oakland Raiders. I'very been sitting all this time laughing at you guys thinking that I was mixed up. It was fun. LOL QC give us a good one. OFC

That is correct QC. You old guys should know me by now and ever now and then I will throw in one tat one must think about what you read. To be honest if I had not looked this up I would have said two also. Plunkett did win two. One with the Oakland Raiders in 1981 and one with the L.A. Raiders in 1984. The question was how many S.P. 's did he win with the Oakland Raiders. I'very been sitting all this time laughing at you guys thinking that I was mixed up. It was fun. LOL QC give us a good one. OFC
Your a sneaky bugger sky!!

Reactions: skysdad
Who is the only coach to have won both a Super bowl championship and a Rose Bowl championship?

Who was the only NCAA team to get a 1 seed three years in a row and not win a single game?

(Hint: this is obviously back when 1 seeds got a bye)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT