ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports trivia part 2.

NC State has had three players eclipse the 2,000 point scoring mark. David Thompson is one. Who are the other two?

Rodney something haha can’t think of his last name and hodge would be my guess too

I'll give you credit for this (posters above & below you each got 1 right). You got 1.5 out of 2 correct. You're up, Pisgah!

NC State All-Time Leading Scorers:
Rodney Monroe: 2551
David Thompson: 2309
Julius Hodge: 2040

Reactions: pisgah101
What team is the only one to make the MLB playoffs with a losing record?

About 6-7 years ago there was a KY fan that would come here and argue a lot. He always talked about how Rupp was forced to retire due to a state law.

Yep ridiculous really and supposedly duke talked to him about coming to coach

Yep ridiculous really and supposedly duke talked to him about coming to coach
Yea there was actually a press conference held to announce Rupp as Dukes next coach, but his top farmhand died and so he couldn't take the job. I believe someone was interm coach for a year, then they hired Foster the next year.

Reactions: pisgah101
Yea there was actually a press conference held to announce Rupp as Dukes next coach, but his top farmhand died and so he couldn't take the job. I believe someone was interm coach for a year, then they hired Foster the next year.
Really sucks I would of loved to have Rupp

Which team is the reason for the 1 and 1 free throw going to 2 shots after 10 fouls?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT