ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports trivia part 2.

Hint - Much like 1990 UNLV, the other team's championship path went through the Duke Blue Devils.

I’m sitting here frying my brain trying to remember if we got knocked out by the winning program and what years... what a question. I think I have the answer, maybe?

UNLV in ‘90 never played a 1 or 2 seed, because we were a #3 seed. I am nearly positive they played Loyola in the E8 and I know they played GT in the F4. I’m not sure on GT’s seed but 1 or 2 doesn’t seem right.

I don’t know what Arkansas did in the first 3 games of ‘94 but I know for a fact they played what was left of Fab5 Michigan in the E8 and they were a 3 seed. Which means whoever the 2 seed was got eliminated. The F4 that year Arkansas was the only #1 seed. So they avoided playing a top seed.

Screw it
UNLV and Arkansas, final answer.

I’m sitting here frying my brain trying to remember if we got knocked out by the winning program and what years... what a question. I think I have the answer, maybe?

UNLV in ‘90 never played a 1 or 2 seed, because we were a #3 seed. I am nearly positive they played Loyola in the E8 and I know they played GT in the F4. I’m not sure on GT’s seed but 1 or 2 doesn’t seem right.

I don’t know what Arkansas did in the first 3 games of ‘94 but I know for a fact they played what was left of Fab5 Michigan in the E8 and they were a 3 seed. Which means whoever the 2 seed was got eliminated. The F4 that year Arkansas was the only #1 seed. So they avoided playing a top seed.

Screw it
UNLV and Arkansas, final answer.

You got it, but Hart just barely beat you to the punch!

Reactions: BeerPoisoning
There was a guy in-between them.

Two guys in-between Wooden and Brown. Cunningham had a two-year stint, just like Bartow... UCLA lol. They've had 9 coaches in between Wooden and Cronin, and 7 of those 9 have lasted less than six years (Alford was 5 1/2).

Ok here's my question: Who succeeded Sonny Smith as Auburn Basketball Coach?

OFC

Kobe Bryant was the leading scorer for the Lakers during their 2010 championship season. Who was their second-leading scorer that season?

Haha just seemed too easy to me. I thought surely there must be a little surprise in this question.

I thought people might go for Bynum...like you did. Those Lakers teams in 2009 and 2010 always just seemed like Kobe and bunch of other guys to me. Very nondescript groups, IMO.

Reactions: dukedevilz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT