ADVERTISEMENT

Official game day thread- Duke vs UNC

Ingram having the game of his life from 3 of course...we havent taken anything away on the defensive end...they are comfortable attacking us on defense. And Flip...well...

Harrison Ingram is a classic example. That is exactly the kind of player we should’ve landed. Scheyer is great at recruiting high school kids but he needs to up his game with other college players in the portal. And Duke needs to up their game with NIL deals. Let’s see what we do next year with retainment and the portal.

Yes his father ownes a business that’s worth over a million dollars on land his father owned valued at 2.5 mill….

And it’s all his and his sisters…..what an awful life he must have 😂

Some of you all are just idiots….
Yes his father ownes a business that’s worth over a million dollars on land his father owned valued at 2.5 mill….

And it’s all his and his sisters…..what an awful life he must have 😂

Some of you all are just idiots….
Sums it up, rich prick.

Reactions: JimboSlice00
Agreed on everything but the thing is it’s not college basketball these days. This style of officiating is random, and happens rarely. Reminds me of the Tennessee thug ball we played last year, although unc isn’t that bad at fouling . But yeah this isnt how games are usually officiated it’s a damn shame

The Tennessee game is exactly what I was referring to. But you also saw it in the tournament with San Diego. They played the same kind of game. And even UConn. They were old enough and mature enough to handle the Physical game. Teams that play physical ball do get an advantage. Unless there’s a team that really is hot shooting or super quick. Duke has neither of those.

In this game Carolina is quicker, and stronger with the ball. We are getting eaten up with turnovers, scoring little inside, and Carolina is driving and scoring or getting fouled.

Harrison Ingram is a classic example. That is exactly the kind of player we should’ve landed. Scheyer is great at recruiting high school kids but he needs to up his game with other college players in the portal. And Duke needs to up their game with NIL deals. Let’s see what we do next year with retainment and the portal.
Agreed and imo was coach ks downfall his last year. Wtf do dudes like Neal add?

Reactions: youngman42
Someone not named Roach better step up in the second half or we are in trouble. Mitchell? Proctor?

Duke can win this. But we need to come out strong and loose and share the ball. Maybe some mixing up the D too?!?!

Let’s go Duke!!

Reactions: christophero
At least step up so we don’t get embarrassed. If we can lose by less than 10, that would be a moral victory at this point.

Getting ugly for us. We're either gonna get blown out by 20 plus or have some heart and lose within 5 points. Let's see what the guys have

I mentioned Ingram being their xfactor and he has been . Not sure Scheyer has adjusted here but Duke needs to keep it below 20
I support Jon, but no adjustments unfortunately. Have to keep this in single digits for thar stupid NET

Reactions: sheyduke
The Tennessee game is exactly what I was referring to. But you also saw it in the tournament with San Diego. They played the same kind of game. And even UConn. They were old enough and mature enough to handle the Physical game. Teams that play physical ball do get an advantage. Unless there’s a team that really is hot shooting or super quick. Duke has neither of those.

In this game Carolina is quicker, and stronger with the ball. We are getting eaten up with turnovers, scoring little inside, and Carolina is driving and scoring or getting fouled.

Duke has 48 points with 34 in the paint. What game are you watching?

Reactions: timritterus
This reminds me of the game where we caught up 10 points in 2 minutes

need to hit some 3's...preferable not have Flip take them....and where is Proctor? 2 pts today...been averaging 18

Reactions: youngman42
Feeling like we are gonna need to steal one for the win tonight. Where’s T Jones when we need him?

Roach and McCain have been really good tonight.

They need a third wheel and I think Proctor has to be it….we need a PG that can create and break down the defense to make things easier for everyone including Flip.

Reactions: jeffrey236
Should have been a charge on Bacot. But they hardly call those anymore. Officiating in CBB makes no sense anymore.

That said, Young is killing me. Glad we have at least one backup center. Appreciate his effort. But man, he is just not strong. Is he allergic to the carpeting in the weigh room?

Serious Question…do you think Flip has gotten better, stayed the same, or took a nose dive in the way he played last year compared to this year?
I think it's hard to say because he's playing out of position. But to me he hasn't improved

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT