ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL 2018 NBA DRAFT Thread**

Utah is a young and upcoming team. Happy for Grayson moving up . Wanted to see him with Boston but with Utah he is in a good place. OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: Quavarius
Very shocked Duval didn't get picked up. He's a lot better than quite a few of these PGs picked up and he grew the most from all of our freshman. I'm not shocked to see Trent fall from the first round at all. Really needed to come back to Duke. He's a streaky shooter and not much else. He surprised the heck out of me with his athleticism in the workouts but never really showed that in the season. This might hurt us in recruiting with Duval being the #1 ranked pg and missing the first round.

Reactions: springsportster
Wondering if some of these guys (Trent and Duval) should have stayed one more year and made it to the first round. Good luck to them never the less

Theoretically, yes. However, how much playing time would they have gotten with next year's team? My guess would be at best, slightly less than this year. That's also a gamble.

Reactions: Quavarius
Theoretically, yes. However, how much playing time would they have gotten with next year's team? My guess would be at best, slightly less than this year. That's also a gamble.

Yes and no. Had they stayed, some of the great players we had coming in would have likely not come so the PT would have been there. Hopefully the rules change and these kids will have to stay a few years if they do come to college at all.

The smaller market is going to be great for Allen, probably better then a lottery spot after his sophomore season. I'm pretty excited for him, Snyder is a good coach, and he will have all the time he needs to become acclimated to the NBA.

Am I the only one that noticed that the screen showed that the Hawks had the 33rd pick but the Deputy Commissioner announced that it was the Mavericks pick then the screen showed that the Mavericks had the 34th pick but the Deputy Commissioner announced that it was the Hawks pick!

Crazy that Graham didn't go late in the first round... also forgot that Jevon Carter was on the board until he was drafted...the draft is so unkind to four year players... not sure if I can wait on Trent and Duval

3 young blue devils and 2 kentucky wildcats in Sac. Good thing the players don’t think like the fans. They have a great young core.

Edit: well they traded..

Sounds like it'll be a good fit for him. You usually don't expect to get PT right away after getting selected in the second round.

I don’t watch a lot of NBA but seems a bit “interesting” that the last 3 players drafted suffered season ending injuries last season but still got picked ahead of Duval.

Reactions: pisgah101
how did a kansas guy with t rex arms and a usc guy who was decent his freshman year and didnt play his spoh year get picked over duval?!

Duval might not get drafted

Which means he either didn’t interview well, or his season really hurt his stock. It’s a shooter’s league, and he is not that. There is a place for him though. He’ll find it, he’s too talented not to.

Reactions: DukeJim99
Both Duke and Kentucky have 1 player left in the draft. Duval for Duke and Gabriel for Kentucky. Which one has the best chance of being drafted?

Looks like trevon didnt choose right. Although I highly doubt he could have moved his stock sitting behind jones

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT