ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA tournament day 1 official thread

College athletics may be going to $*** but this game tonight is why the NCAA Tournament is special. When a team has a shining moment like Oakland it’s a lot of fun to watch! Just not as fun to when it’s your team on the nerve wracking end of it. What a game!

I did make a joking remark to a friend about the KY boards being down and then like 5 minutes later they really were down!! 😱 🌋 Love Big Blue Nation though and their passion for College 🏀 Basketball. They’re a large and diverse fan base. Have always enjoyed talking hoops with them. It’s a tough one to lose, it sucks we’ve all felt that pain (and maybe even sooner than we hope not😬!) its that kind of game though that helps this three week shin dig still retain some little nugget of magic to it. The unpredictability factor is ever present.

He did at least attempt to rhyme near the end there. I find the fixation on bodily fluids to be more than a little alarming. Do you think he likes films about gladiators?

• Haha
Reactions: The_Only_Blue
NC State's run continues. Dominating win over Texas Tech

I don’t know about you guys, buts it’s impossible for me not to root for DJ Burns jr. He is so much fun to watch, has a great attitude, love how he passes the ball and despite not having great athletic ability, he uses every ounce of that big body and strength to back em down and make a move around the goal. Has such a smooth touch once he makes the move. Can’t believe he was born in 2000. (Damn I feel old) Congrats to Wolfpack nation on the W last night. TT is never an easy game and State just flat out executed and guarded well.

^yeah definitely rooting for him. His spin move and handle is so underrated. He feels the defender then bam he's at the rim. Loved watching the crowd cheer every time he touched the ball last night.

Yes! I got into that admittedly! (when the crowd would roar when he was fed the ball) they want to see the big guy make one of his patented “back em, work em and score against em” moves. TT didn’t adjust to that whatsoever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT