ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL 2018 NBA DRAFT Thread**

Jackson refused to work out for Memphis, did he look sad?

The kid that “became famous” for being upset when the Knicks drafted Porzingis wasn’t happy about them drafting Knox either lol

Kid is a poser and so is his old man.

As a New Yorker, I hate that kind of crap.

No matter who they picked, he was going to react that way because it's an act to draw attention to himself.

Maybe the first time with KP, it was genuine emotion; now the kid is just being an attention whore.

I'll bet if ESPN asked him one thing he did not like about Knox, he'd stand there and not have any damn clue.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
MPJ was right there!!!!!!!

5b1166791ae66221008b4755-960-539.jpg

Porters injury must be a lot worse then people thought. Can’t believe how far he’s dropped.

Porters injury must be a lot worse then people thought. Can’t believe how far he’s dropped.

He wouldn't share it with a lot of people, but you're right. He's sliding, but when healthy, could be a steal

can someone explain to me why the Hawks picked Doncic and then traded him to Dallas for Young? If they wanted Young, why didn't they just pick him instead of Doncic?

And why would they rather have young than Doncic? I don't know anything about him, but I've heard he is considered one of the most ready players in the draft?

can someone explain to me why the Hawks picked Doncic and then traded him to Dallas for Young? If they wanted Young, why didn't they just pick him instead of Doncic?

And why would they rather have young than Doncic? I don't know anything about him, but I've heard he is considered one of the most ready players in the draft?

Because now they get the guy they really wanted, as well as the extra 1st round pick next year.

Reactions: sgrooms
Still not sure I wouldn't rather have Doncic over Young.....but maybe they will continue to suck as always and next year get Zion or RJ!'

I don't know much about Utah's roster. Will he have a shot at a lot of PT?

I don't know much about Utah's roster. Will he have a shot at a lot of PT?

He could see minutes at back up point guard. They will probably lose Alec burkes, who didn't play much despite being pretty good, and Neto, the back up pg. They wanted a shooter, so, I'm guessing he will work his way into the lineup with some back up pg minutes, and a few shooting guard minutes. They have a pretty good group of players though, so he will have to work hard on his Defense. Quinn Snyder is pretty defensive oriented

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT