My predictions...
Bagley -2- Sacramento
Carter JR -8- Cleveland
Gary Trent JR- 28- Golden State
Grayson Allen-39- LA Lakers
Trevon Duval-44- Denver

Reactions: Quavarius
What’s the latest mock draft saying about our guys next year? o_O

It more than likely won’t happen, but I’d love to see Duval sneak into the first round. The kid has serious pick and roll talent and his length is stupid for a guard his size. Coupled with his superior ball handling and somebody will get the steal of the decade if they land him the second.

Would also like to see Grayson end up with the Heat or Magic just for region purposes.

It more than likely won’t happen, but I’d love to see Duval sneak into the first round. The kid has serious pick and roll talent and his length is stupid for a guard his size. Coupled with his superior ball handling and somebody will get the steal of the decade if they land him the second.

Would also like to see Grayson end up with the Heat or Magic just for region purposes.

Not just Duval. I'm rooting for all five to end up in the first round. Chances aren't great, but that'd be awesome.

Reactions: Tlass and Quavarius
35971386_2003864626303821_1194005074406277120_n.jpg

I would like to see Charlotte use their Brooklynn pick on Duval. Low risk high reward.

I also like Grayson going 19 to the hawks

Reactions: Showenuff
I would like to see Charlotte use their Brooklynn pick on Duval. Low risk high reward.

I also like Grayson going 19 to the hawks

I hope Bags goes to the Kings. I think he and Fox would be a heckuva running duo, and Bags and Giles could play together as prototypical NBA bigs if they get healthy, work hard, and develop.
I hope Carter goes to the Bulls. He and the Finnish big from last year compliment each other fantastically well long term.
I hope Allen goes to the Celts. Their tradition of winning, strong structure, and quality coaching/roster would put him in the best position to succeed long term.
Duval would be a good fit in the ATL or in Minny. I think he'd love the mentality of Thibs, and Minny doesn't need him to score too much.
Trent is sort of a wild card IMO. There are a lot of decent landing places for him. Ideally, he'd end up on a "bad" team that would need his shooting early, and would be willing to let his perimeter D develop. Det, Orl, the Bulls, any of them.

Reactions: Quavarius
Got my fingers crossed for Grayson. He stayed here. He paid his dues. They kinda wrote him off. He just works to hard to be cast aside.

Reactions: dbav
Grayson going in the first round would be a huge. Really hope he gets it. Completely agreed that Duval is going to be a steal. His talent is undeniable and he’s a gamer. He’s going to be ridiculous in an NBA offense.

Grayson launched up to #21 with the jazz in the final espn mock. Would be great to see him get on a playoff team in that late first round!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT