ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Finals Predictions/Analysis

If the refs would grow a set, Green would learn not to act that way. It's like they're afraid of him. A lot of players complain, but his facial expressions and gestures with his arms should warrant a technical at least by the second or third time.

There was a time in the league when someone would take care of him. OFC

Right now even though they are losing big James has 26 pts, 15 rebounds and 7 assist. Yes I can see where he's weak minded and not clutch. Best player on the floor tonight and every night and just to let you know I'm not a James fan. Appreciate greatness and know when I see it. OFC

Lebron is
I just don't see the great player in lebron everybody else sees...I mean he's obviously the most physical specimen to ever play and versatile and puts up his numbers every night and whatever, but to me he's just not clutch enough and weak minded and chokes to much and sensitive idk how to explain it ..I just have no confindence in him In key situations! He usually always chokes under pressure. I mean sometimes his athletic ability bails him out..I mean if he won't blessed with his size and athletic ability idk how he plays in the NBA ...he just out mans people..when he looses that ability idk how he's going to play ...it's not gonna be like Jordan and use finesse ...wether that still makes him one of the goat idk..it will obviously!, but idk what I'm trying to say lmao...he just doesn't impress me beyond his gifted athletic ability ....and I can add his understanding of the game ..very good player. obviously gonna be one of the goat, but what I guess I'm trying to say is he will never surpass Jordan imo..if he had Jordan's mind set my god ...Ima get hammered for that but yea if he was say kyries size he'd be a avg player imo
Side not: I hate baby lebron but my opinions unbiased
If you think he will be one of the best I have some bad news for you. Its already happened as he is one of the best if not the best to ever play the game.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Warriors with 27 assists and 4 turnovers. Cavs with 13 assists and 17 turnovers. That's the story of the game. The Warriors play D and the Cavs don't.

I love Klay.

Missed about 20 shots but hustles his rear off on D and gets it done. That's a guy who cares.

You should have stopped after your first sentence after the 'whatever'.

Also I actually respect some of your arguments, but anybody who uses the rationale "if he was ______'s size..." I can't listen anymore. What if Jordan was 5'5? Just stop with that. At this point, cutting down LeBron is done as a way to illicit a response and has no rational thought behind it. So I guess mission accomplished.
Ur right foreal..id take Jordan at 5"5 over lebron at 5"5 anyday though ...Jordan lost his legs and was still able to play at a high level ..well some of his legs obviously ..when lebron looses his he's going to struggle

Ur right foreal..id take Jordan at 5"5 over lebron at 5"5 anyday though ...Jordan lost his legs and was still able to play at a high level ..well some of his legs obviously ..when lebron looses his he's going to struggle

We'll see. As he gets older he's going to have to change his offensive game some in terms of shooting. But he has the passing and ball handling Jordan never had, in essence he can still be a top player. When Jordan was with the Wizards he was almost unrecognizable.

Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
That was a good ole-fashioned ass whuppin' last night. Golden State is hard enough to guard when you do play defense. If you don't? Good f'n luck.

In addition to no defense from the Cavs they were careless with the ball. I know it's just one game, but nothing of what I saw last night led me to believe the Cavs have much of a shot to win more than a game or two, let alone four of the next six. This could be another quick series for the Warriors.

Reactions: christophero
That was a good ole-fashioned ass whuppin' last night. Golden State is hard enough to guard when you do play defense. If you don't? Good f'n luck.

In addition to no defense from the Cavs they were careless with the ball. I know it's just one game, but nothing of what I saw last night led me to believe the Cavs have much of a shot to win more than a game or two, let alone four of the next six. This could be another quick series for the Warriors.

It looked like the Cavs were trying to play like the Warriors. They need to go back to playing isolation with their big three and hope that's enough. Too many guys not named LeBron, Kyrie or Kevin got touches.

I watched the game and actually thought the cavs played pretty good minus the turnovers and that led to transition ...I think they have a good chance if they can cut that down ...half court they were tit for tat imo

I think the cavs bounce back tonight ! All that revenge extra motivation and other stuff by the warriors should have died down a little ..maybe!!!....they might hold it for 4 straight! Lol ... cavs ran into a buzz saw..Kd looks like he's on a mission..IMy key to the game is if the cavs have less then 8 turnsovers they win..

Ur point ? Lol going to take a near perfect performance to beat the warriors at home ..agree?
Just pointing put that 7 or less turnovers is a key for every game, regardless of the teams playing.

I just think the Cavs need to only be shooting with 5 or less on the clock, foul hard on everything near the rim, play 10 guys, and start fighting through screens.

I think the cavs bounce back tonight ! All that revenge extra motivation and other stuff by the warriors should have died down a little ..maybe!!!....they might hold it for 4 straight! Lol ... cavs ran into a buzz saw..Kd looks like he's on a mission..IMy key to the game is if the cavs have less then 8 turnsovers they win..
They might bounce back tonight and get their legs back, but I really hope they're ready for tomorrow's game which is scheduled to start at 8pm. Lmao, lol!

Reactions: skysdad
Man I'm highly disappointed. I reallly was looking forward to the game tonight ..Had no idea untill about 30 min ago that they don't play until tomorrow ..Greatttttt!!! Have to stay up untill 12 on a work night lol...bummed

Hoping Cavs rebound, and feel like they will. Tired of Draymond and Steph (yes Steph) whining over calls.....Just play Steph, you're awesome and you get your share of calls!

OFC

Man I'm highly disappointed. I reallly was looking forward to the game tonight ..Had no idea untill about 30 min ago that they don't play until tomorrow ..Greatttttt!!! Have to stay up untill 12 on a work night lol...bummed

Every things gonna be alright. Really it is. Chill out a little and some day you can tell your grandchildren you saw Lebron James play the game and say he was the greatest. He could play today and run these guys into the court. Sorry you didn't get to see him play. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
Lebrons the worst
I take it you're just a Lebron hater. If you watch, almost every play when he's being defended closely someone is hanging onto him. From middle school to the pros, the big man never gets the calls that the little guys get. Sometimes you can just breathe on a little guy and a foul is called.
Lmao, lol!

Must win for the cavs! Game day! Prediction: lebron and kyrie go off late, as love hits a few big 3s early..Thompsons a beast down low ..Jr is Jr. 101-99 Cavs. If the warriors come out with the same energy as they did game 1 it's not going to be good though ..Could be a short series :(...maybe not a must win, but I know they don't want that pressure going home down 2-0 ..as lebron usually chokes:) lol Leggo!!

The Cavs were down 0-2 last year, and hadn't played in a way that inspired a lot of optimism. But I don't think they want to tempt fate again and have to stage an unprecedented comeback twice in a row. Especially against a better Warriors team.

Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
I like when lebron picks on steph:) the things the refs let these guys get away with is crazy. lebron can just muscle his defender from the 3 point line to under the basket and out of bounds as he shoots and misses and then whines about not getting a foul called hahaah.. na it's not just him. it's everybody. they need to just put football pads on these guys now and let them go at it ...pretty much what it's turned into now anyway lol. It's not basketball most the time ...Entertaining though

Last edited:
Game 1 first half Lebron barely blew on Steph, and Curry flopped- whining for a charge....SMH...

OFC

Game 1 first half Lebron barely blew on Steph, and Curry flopped- whining for a charge....SMH...

OFC
Yea they all do it. then bark at each other when the other does it lol...Lebron has turned into 50 cent lmao!!!:)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT