ADVERTISEMENT

bacot hurt for the last eight months.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
Found out this week from a cheater u fan that "poop on his head" bacot has been injured ever since the start of the second half of the 2022 natty game against Kansas. Eight months and supposedly cheater u has one of the best medical care in the nation. Something about an ankle and shoulder injuries. If you ask me it's the weight of that ram poop on the top of his head causing stress to the rest of his body but the only source we can trust is guru gary- 7 from thr and of we are are banned so we don't know what he knows. 😀 OFC

Hate to see anyone injured, a tar hole included, but as they told us, injuries are apart of the game and the coach should develop more players 🤷🏾‍♂️

It's strange that the top 2 teams in the preseason, UNC and Gonzaga, have struggled mightily. But rest assured, they will both be in the tournament and be a nightmare 2nd or third round match up for some team.
If both are borderline both will be given the benefit of the doubt but I feel both teams will eventually deserve being one of the top 68 and get a bid. The seeding will be the issue of how high that seeding is. Still a long season to go. OFC

I don’t think the tar holes will be able replicate what they did last season in the tournament! They were the hunters and now this season, they’re the hunted. When you have expectations, that’s extra pressure you don’t have to deal with when no one expects you to win. They played pressure free last NCAA Tournament. They won’t be able to do that again this season.

I don’t think the tar holes will be able replicate what they did last season in the tournament! They were the hunters and now this season, they’re the hunted. When you have expectations, that’s extra pressure you don’t have to deal with when no one expects you to win. They played pressure free last NCAA Tournament. They won’t be able to do that again this season.
They felt pressure last year to just make the tournament and did pretty well under it.

A lack of urgency has been a big part of their problems this year.

Reactions: 2DDIMOND
Losing Manek was massive for the cheats.

Last edited:
As I said in another post. The cheats made it in by winning one of the most pressured games in the history of the ncaa for Duke (now had Duke won, cheats are 4 in the acc tournament and we never know what woulda happened). But they get an 8 they really did not deserve and had one of the most bracket opens up perfectly in the history of the ncaa, including a ff games where absolutely no pressure vs a team who had the most pressure on them in the history of ncaa basketball. I woulda had them about 15 at best preseason…

We need to beat them end of story.
Chris I agree, it's definitely time. I didn't think we would lose to them again in FF after embarrassment in Durham. No program could have more incentive to beat them than us, after the lewd taunts and insults they hurled our way (especially K's way), last season.

I hope Jeremy and our coaching staff are able to pass on to the team the intensity of the rivalry. It's only one game, but the OAD's need to know the importance of that game to the school and our fanbase.

No matter how much Coach K might deny it, that's a huge game for him. He wants Jon to win that first one badly. In a sense it would mark REDEMPTION for the coaching legend after the "K Retirement Party" UNC dubbed last year's finale. The one positive from that was the Cheats celebration was part and parcel of them GIFTING the natty to Kansas.

OFC

As I said in another post. The cheats made it in by winning one of the most pressured games in the history of the ncaa for Duke (now had Duke won, cheats are 4 in the acc tournament and we never know what woulda happened). But they get an 8 they really did not deserve and had one of the most bracket opens up perfectly in the history of the ncaa, including a ff games where absolutely no pressure vs a team who had the most pressure on them in the history of ncaa basketball. I woulda had them about 15 at best preseason…
Hate to bring this up cus I liked your post, but you’re leaving out the part where if Manek doesn’t get kicked out of the game they win the natl championship

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT