ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Finals Predictions/Analysis

Imo the difference in the game is a simple timeout ....I don't care if you have to burn all of them ! The warriors win by getting hot and going on runs ..a few a game. Not only that but the guys were looking tired as well ...

James ought to be upset with himself and stop giving the ball up in crucial situations with no double team.make a play!!

I keep hearing this crap about it being the finals, but the game should be officiated like the previous 162. The players know the rules.

Agree call it the way the rules state it.

This GSW team was something special man wow.

Durant gets his ring. He doesn't have to care what others think because he'll go home a NBA finals MVP.

Boy the cavs fought in the second half.

Reactions: dukesince91
Agree call it the way the rules state it.

This GSW team was something special man wow.

Durant gets his ring. He doesn't have to care what others think because he'll go home a NBA finals MVP.

Boy the cavs fought in the second half.
They fought but just ran completely out of gas. This warriors team will do that to you. When iguodola is out there nailing 3s and easy dunks, you have no chance. They have zero weaknesses, you just have to hope they miss.

Reactions: DukeDenver
When you play in consecutive finals, set the NBA record for wins, have a two-time MVP, and then you add a guy so good he is immediately your best player, there is zero chance you don't hang a banner. Durant knew that.

Reactions: hart2chesson
When you play in consecutive finals, set the NBA record for wins, have a two-time MVP, and then you add a guy so good he is immediately your best player, there is zero chance you don't hang a banner. Durant knew that.
Injury almist derailed it all. Zaza is a Neanderthal.

That game went about as expected. Too much firepower for the Warriors as predicted, Cavs needed an almost perfect game every time out and couldn't do it but once.

They fought but just ran completely out of gas. This warriors team will do that to you. When iguodola is out there nailing 3s and easy dunks, you have no chance. They have zero weaknesses, you just have to hope they miss.

Yep.

As stated from others it took a colossal effort to beat them once in the playoffs. Sometimes a team is just a lot better and this year from beginning to end that was GSW.

Last night was the end of the least interesting NBA playoffs I've ever seen. Now it gets interesting for the Cavs. What do they change to compete with Golden State? Some people are proposing them making a run for Paul George using Kevin Love as the centerpiece of the deal. They definitely match up better with Golden State if that occurs.

Last night was the end of the least interesting NBA playoffs I've ever seen. Now it gets interesting for the Cavs. What do they change to compete with Golden State? Some people are proposing them making a run for Paul George using Kevin Love as the centerpiece of the deal. They definitely match up better with Golden State if that occurs.
I agree. It was so uninteresting the entire way through. I still tuned in to the finals, but with the exception of a few points it was never compelling.

I'd be surprised if Love doesn't get moved at some point before next years all star break. Paul George has to sign at least a couple years.

I think this will be a really exciting off season after a predictable as it gets regular and post season.

Considering Lebron, Kyrie, and Love are the only assets that the Cavs would get actual value back, I'm hoping the Cavs trade Love. Love for Paul George makes a lot of sense for both teams.

Cavs: I personally think Paul George is the better player, and he is a MUCH better fit on the court against the Warriors.

Pacers: They are going to lose Paul George next summer anyway, why not get a real return back for him? Love is on a favorable contract (signed the max before the salary cap boom.) Hopefully they are taking notes from the Thunder on how badly it hurts to lose a superstar for nothing.

Last edited:
Is love what the Pacers want to build around? Ehh....

I think this finals also showed just how desperately the Cavs must have Kyrie on fire or they fail. Last year they needed him to score 30+ every game just to win. Last night he faded and with him the Cavs. I remember a few people on here immediately anointed him after lasted year as the best PG in the league and better than Curry. But he was neither and still isn't. His handles are second to nobody but he still has quite a bit to improve before he can surpass Paul, curry and Westbrook. If you consider Harden a PG which he was this year, he too is better.

Thankfully for Kyrie he's still young and can continue to evolve. Awesome talent.

I think this finals also showed just how desperately the Cavs must have Kyrie on fire or they fail. Last year they needed him to score 30+ every game just to win. Last night he faded and with him the Cavs. I remember a few people on here immediately anointed him after lasted year as the best PG in the league and better than Curry. But he was neither and still isn't. His handles are second to nobody but he still has quite a bit to improve before he can surpass Paul, curry and Westbrook. If you consider Harden a PG which he was this year, he too is better.

Thankfully for Kyrie he's still young and can continue to evolve. Awesome talent.
Kyrie is a really good player but you're right, he wasn't good when the Cavs needed him to be. The Warriors had I believe one game where Curry was bad, and they lost. Lebron needed help and didn't get it. They just need a consistent 3rd option, and Kyrie cannot make it into a one on one game. I think the Cavs will find that guy, because if they don't then the rest of the league is playing for 2nd place next season

Reactions: hart2chesson
Lol if wasn't for kyrie nvm..whoever says kyrie was the problem is flat out forest gump..lebrons the one that disappears and hides in crucial situations ..that and their coach isn't the greatest I've ever seen either ...the cavs biggest problem was their bench underperforming though and the warriors wearing down the starters from having to play more...the warriors are flat out better also lmao..peace

I agree 100%....and someone even said kyrie was the best player on the Cavs team hahaha

Lol if wasn't for kyrie nvm..whoever says kyrie was the problem is flat out forest gump..lebrons the one that disappears and hides in crucial situations ..that and their coach isn't the greatest I've ever seen either ...the cavs biggest problem was their bench underperforming and the warriors wearing down the starters from having to play more...peace

Triple double for the series....carried then as far as they could go...no help for the best player in the world and on the Cavs team....end of discussion

Triple double for the series....carried then as far as they could go...no help for the best player in the world and on the Cavs team....end of discussion
Ur a ....russel Westbrook averaged a triple double the whole season...no help....lmfao! Guess lebron did it himself in Miami and last year also hahahah ..u clowns want it both ways but you can't have it ..lebrons proven he can't carry a team....from having never done it ! Lmao....put him on Jordan's teams hed have 0 titles

Ur a ....russel Westbrook averaged a triple double the whole season...no help....lmfao! Guess lebron did it himself in Miami and last year also hahahah ..u clowns want it both ways but you can't have it ..lebrons proven he can't carry a team....from having never done it ! Lmao....put him on Jordan's teams hed have 0 titles

You are just so clueless it's actually funny....you despise LeBron we get it but you are either a troll or completely stupid or maybe both

Lebron is so good at getting others open shots, it sometimes comes back to bite him. I wish he would shoot more when getting to the paint, if he did he could probably score 40 plus each game. It wouldn't help them win more games, but those that look at ppg averages would think he is better than MJ. If you can't see how well he sets everyone else up, you're either blind or stupid.

Dude, no one in the league carries his team more than Lebron. MAYBE Westbrook. But he carried terrible Cavs teams before he went to Miami, and he carries this year's Cavs teams for long stretches.

Dude, no one in the league carries his team more than Lebron. MAYBE Westbrook. But he carried terrible Cavs teams before he went to Miami, and he carries this year's Cavs teams for long stretches.

Don't waste your time with this guy...he don't like LeBron and says ignorant stuff to put him down

Don't waste your time with this guy...he don't like LeBron and says ignorant stuff to put him down
I'd say the same to you, don't waste your time with him and don't let him get to you.

It's been a great discussion. It was clear as day that the cavs couldn't afford Lebron being off the floor at all this series. If you couldn't see that, no problem the +\- proves it.

I'm not sure how this conversation turned into Kyrie vs. LeBron. Those two did all they could. It was two guys vs. the Warriors. That's never going to work out against what could be the best team we've ever seen in the NBA. Love, Smith, Korver, Thompson and Williams were the Houdini act.

Kevin Love has to go, and I don't think they can get George. It's known that George wants to leave, so the Pacers won't just let him go for free, but they certainly won't be settling for K Love (I think the Pelicans will make a run at him). I think this series exposed him. He's not a build around piece and I'm not even sure he's a third option at this point. At best, if the Cavs move him with maybe JR or Korver and a pick, which they should, they may get two upper mid level players out of it (Rudy Gay level guys).

The Cavs have to hope to keep LeBron, get a decent rim protecting center and get a couple of guys for Love. That's the only hope to beat the Warriors right next season.

LeBron better run off to the Western Conference or else he's gonna retire with 8 loses in the Finals :confused:

James should transition to Point Forward and join Paul in San Antonio. Spurs dump Aldridge

Reactions: DukeDenver
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT