ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Finals Predictions/Analysis

Warriors playing for sports immortality in trying to achieve a 16-0 playoff run.

OFC

This game shows how hard it is to defend in the NBA. ppl say there's no defense but there is. GSW is excellent on defense but they just cannot stop the cavs. Can't stop them at all. Kyrie can be so unstoppable man. now they are hitting all their 3's

Meanwhile GSW is shooting over 50% from the field so if they could get a few stops they could get back in it.

Could have been a really fun series had the Cavs held on Wednesday night. Oh well.

DJ, I'm not so sure it's over yet. Cleveland doesn't have any pressure on them now imo, and if (and that's a big IF) they are able to pull off a win at GS, then I have to think that the Warriors psyche may take another hit, and the horror of what happened last year would be hard to put out of their minds. GS is in the driver's seat, but if they don't finish off the Cavs this next game...it could get very interesting.

OFC

Could have been a really fun series had the Cavs held on Wednesday night. Oh well.

I was thinking the same. If they could have just held on for a couple of minutes it would now be a whole different ball game. No pun intended. OFC

DJ, I'm not so sure it's over yet. Cleveland doesn't have any pressure on them now imo, and if (and that's a big IF) they are able to pull off a win at GS, then I have to think that the Warriors psyche may take another hit, and the horror of what happened last year would be hard to put out of their minds. GS is in the driver's seat, but if they don't finish off the Cavs this next game...it could get very interesting.

Agree Dirt, "IF" they could pull off a W in Game 5, "very interesting." Imagine for a moment the ADDITIONAL FAME afforded Lebron if the CAVS would come all the way back....MJ wouldnt be able to ever watch ESPN again....OFC

OFC

Yeah IF Cleveland can pull out game 5, the Warriors will pucker up quite a bit and look back to last year. Still a long shot though.

Reactions: hart2chesson
I'd still say there's a lot of pressure on Cleveland. Lose one game, your season ends and you lose the finals.

Golden state loses 2 games and their season still continues.

I'd still say there's a lot of pressure on Cleveland. Lose one game, your season ends and you lose the finals.

Golden state loses 2 games and their season still continues.
I'll counter with:
If Cavs lose, they lose to a team that's in the conversation of best all time, while if the Warriors lose, they will be seen as choke artists and underachievers.

I'm not saying I agree, but thems are facts.

I don't see a repeat of last year happening. Cleveland needed a ton of help, starting with Green being out to get a big momentum shift going in their favor. And it was 3-1, not 3-0. I don't see the Cavs winning four straight, but hey I could be wrong. I say Warriors win the next game and the series. No miracles this year.

Last edited:
As for Lebron, he is certainly the best player in the game. But the Warriors have superior depth and overall firepower. Anyone who hates on him is deluded. All I wanted to see was a good series. Lebron and Kyrie have at least made it interesting.

I'll counter with:
If Cavs lose, they lose to a team that's in the conversation of best all time, while if the Warriors lose, they will be seen as choke artists and underachievers.

I'm not saying I agree, but thems are facts.

I'd counter with....

It's the NBA finals, the greatest stage in all of basketball. There's a lot of pressure on both sides.

End of my obvious take.

But yet he still has 3 rings...those games meaningless I guess
He would have 1 had not been for kyrie and Allen soooooo...he damn sure couldn't get it done in Cleveland before! ...he can't carry a team...dude what's lebrons finals record ..shut up..he's not clutch... at all...never will be and will never be better then Jordan...not even close! Don't think so go look at the stats and compare ...u put lebron on Jordan's teams he wouldn't have 1 title..lmao ...get over it already ..yes One of the most talented/ physically gifted player to ever play I'll say that..in a meaningless game hahaha yea he gets a triple double..yet hides in crucial situations or tuns to kyrie...stop quoting me ur not even worth my time ..peace

Is it just me or does the NBA seem rigged lmao..last night was a joke

I'd give Green a tech for just walking on the court. I'm not just speaking of last night but all the time. Is he that intimidating to the refs. He's always whining and screaming at the officials. OFC

He is exhausting to watch. He has the emotional maturity of a toddler. And I don't want to hear about passion or how hard he plays. There are dozens of players in the NBA, including several in these finals, who play with fire and heart all the time, and do so without acting like an idiot.

I'd give Green a tech for just walking on the court. I'm not just speaking of last night but all the time. Is he that intimidating to the refs. He's always whining and screaming at the officials. OFC
Completely agree with you Sky. My opinion is it's all for show. His talent is nothing special by NBA standards so the thing to do is draw as much attention to you as you can. To me he's no different than a pro wrestler

He said Cleveland people arnt very sharp ! Lol ..and ur ugly and look like an ape lmao ..he's so childish. I'd fight his asz if I was as big as him:)lmao can't stand him .

Reactions: hart2chesson
As for Lebron, he is certainly the best player in the game. But the Warriors have superior depth and overall firepower. Anyone who hates on him is deluded. All I wanted to see was a good series. Lebron and Kyrie have at least made it interesting.
The problem these days criticism is took as hate ...new generation is sensitive as hell ..you can't have an opinion without someone crying ...may not be talking to me but let me ask you a question .Is saying lebron isn't clutch hating on him? What's an example of hating on lebron in ur mind? Lol

Actually, I'm merely using the current generations nomenclature for criticism as "hate." Never said you couldn't have an opinion. Fact of the matter is though, Lebron has had clutch moments. The guy has won titles. It's still a team game, and his teams, with few exceptions, have been outmatched in the Finals. Hell, they were outmatched last year. That's a prime example of him being clutch, leading his team to victory. And yes, I may argue that it wouldn't have happened without Green's suspension, but that's just speculation. It doesn't change the history books. Have at it, dude. You are entitled to your opinion, after all.

And before you say Lebron had to rely on his teammates in the clutch, so did MJ. Paxson and Kerr say hi.

Actually, I'm merely using the current generations nomenclature for criticism as "hate." Never said you couldn't have an opinion. Fact of the matter is though, Lebron has had clutch moments. The guy has won titles. It's still a team game, and his teams, with few exceptions, have been outmatched in the Finals. Hell, they were outmatched last year. That's a prime example of him being clutch, leading his team to victory. And yes, I may argue that it wouldn't have happened without Green's suspension, but that's just speculation. It doesn't change the history books. Have at it, dude. You are entitled to your opinion, after all.

And before you say Lebron had to rely on his teammates in the clutch, so did MJ. Paxson and Kerr say hi.
Dude without kyrie he would have lost last year!! Yea he had a lot to do with them winning I agree there

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT