ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Finals Predictions/Analysis

The problem these days criticism is took as hate ...new generation is sensitive as hell ..you can't have an opinion without someone crying ...may not be talking to me but let me ask you a question .Is saying lebron isn't clutch hating on him? What's an example of hating on lebron in ur mind? Lol
I thought for sure you were one of the new generation. Lol!

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
I actually did. You just don't have any sort of reading comprehension. Either that or you're just a troll. Definitely one of the less intelligent posters that's ever graced this board, that's for sure.

lol I see all you guys talking but not to who. Seems like that ignore button is serving me well! Give it a try fellas, makes things bearable!

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Trying to compare lebron and mj by being clutch is apples and oranges..same people living in the moment that tend to forget easily in the next few years will be saying the same thing about Durant . if not why not? Similar path if you ask me lmao....peace

Last edited:
Reactions: jwill133
Trying to compare lebron and mj by being clutch is apples and oranges..same people living in the moment that tend to forget easily in the next few years will be saying the same thing about Durant . if not why not? Similar path if you ask me lmao....peace
Are you sure you aren't Skip Bayless's 12 year old son???

Even if cavs win tonight I would still take GSW for the finals. Cavs just made wayyy too big a gap to overcome. GSW was so dang close to making it a close game last time and Cleveland needed an off night from Steph and the greatest 3 point game in playoff history to hold them off.

But ya never know!!

Reactions: hart2chesson
Even if cavs win tonight I would still take GSW for the finals. Cavs just made wayyy too big a gap to overcome. GSW was so dang close to making it a close game last time and Cleveland needed an off night from Steph and the greatest 3 point game in playoff history to hold them off.

But ya never know!!
I think it's a rout tonight in GS. I think they win in similar to game 1 fashion.

But ya never know!!

I'd love to see that little mouthpiece off again tonite....Last year he made weapon of it, yuck! OFC

Cavs have their work cut out for them but it's not shocking the world if they win tonight. It would be a major upset if Lebron went out with an injury say even in 3rd quarter, but as long as he's healthy, it's never a shock if the team he's on wins.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Hope not because the end of the NBA series marks the start of the dead season for sports with nothing to look at until the NFL starts. Sure hope our games in August are televised
Got the US Open this week! But then yes, dog days.

I don't get it it look like west is the one who threw a kinda punch with the ball he should be gone ...it's the refs fault it got to that ...man I thought college was bad

That last sequence was ugly. Thug ball took over for awhile.
It reminded me of a semi pro game I officiated.

I keep hearing this crap about it being the finals, but the game should be officiated like the previous 162. The players know the rules.

That last sequence was ugly. Thug ball took over for awhile.
It reminded me of a semi pro game I officiated.
It's terrible ..not as bad as the last game though..yet..but it's not even halftime either ...cavs look like they're slowing wearing down ..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT