ADVERTISEMENT

My confidence is back in the Duke "crazies".....

Heyman25

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Feb 5, 2003
...because they have come up with a brilliant move just before tip off tonight. They are going to actually scare the Scar Heel players by holding up text books, which should shake them up a great deal! OFC

That constitutes as cruel and inhumaine punishment to the illeritate!
3dgrin.r191677.gif
OFC

I was hoping for this!! I knew the Crazies wouldn't let me down tonight. Carolina has written the material for us. Give em hell!!!

That's original and funny. Hope the do it all night and wave them if by any lucky chance a Tar Heel fouls out by waving the books wile yelling "see ya." OFC

Originally posted by Heyman25:

Originally posted by OldasdirtDevil:
Book it.

ec

OFC
Great picture Dirt, fits the post perfect! OFC
Thanks, Heyman, but it was your great idea. I just saw the thread a couple of minutes before the game or I would have placed books in a lot of the fan's hands. Just made this one as quickly as I could.

And the Crazies were great last night!!!!!
OFC

This post was edited on 2/19 7:06 PM by OldasdirtDevil

Let's see how they perform today. I'm glad, but not impressed with a great showing for UNC. That's always expected. For a game like Clemson, a team not ranked, will they bring the intensity? Apparently the game isn't sold out and student section seats are being sold at 75$ a pop. We'll find out.

Does anyone know if the crazies showed the recruits some love ? Kids like when there recognized by a group of people who's never met them!!! And plus it shows how much the supporters of the school pay attention and makes them feel wanted ..... Just always thought it was pretty cool when the students / fans / crazies hold signs or chant there names .... #justsayin

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT