ADVERTISEMENT

Malik Monk smacked in head by Jordan

I know he's the best ever, but how long does that give MJ a free pass to act like a jerk? Who else would get away with that kind of antic?

I'm not saying that Monk didn't do something stupid, all I'm saying is no other owner gets away with that stuff. In most work places, that's actionable.

Come on guys, you can see he’s joking with him at the end there after giving him a lecture on not being stupid. I don’t like Jordan for his affiliation with that other school but this isn’t a big deal. It’s actually kinda funny.

Reactions: RHFD and PixelDevil
Meh, Jordan and Monk were smiling, just seems like he was ragging on him.

Yeah, he was smiling...cause Jordan is the boss. But if you notice the first time Jordan slapped him #41 had just walked over to his side, and it looked like (to me) that Monk was ready to retaliate (turned and pointed at him) until he figured out it wasn't him.

OFC

Yeah, he was smiling...cause Jordan is the boss. But if you notice the first time Jordan slapped him #41 had just walked over to his side, and it looked like (to me) that Monk was ready to retaliate (turned and pointed at him) until he figured out it wasn't him.

OFC

Exactly dirt. Only Jordan could get away with it. What if it had been Mark Cuban. I was trying to be funny when I posted above "yes sir may I have another, yes sir may I have another. " But think about it. If Monk had showed any kind of displeasure against his boss he would not me a Hornet today. OFC

Exactly dirt. Only Jordan could get away with it. What if it had been Mark Cuban. I was trying to be funny when I posted above "yes sir may I have another, yes sir may I have another. " But think about it. If Monk had showed any kind of displeasure against his boss he would not me a Hornet today. OFC

Absolutely, Sky!

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
The real story is that Monk told him Kentucky was a lock to beat Duke and MJ dropped a mil on the game. Monk had the audacity to not send 2 hookers to MJ’s hotel room that night as an apology.

In reality, given Monk’s reaction it seems like the two have a good relationship.

The real story is that Monk told him Kentucky was a lock to beat Duke and MJ dropped a mil on the game. Monk had the audacity to not send 2 hookers to MJ’s hotel room that night as an apology.

In reality, given Monk’s reaction it seems like the two have a good relationship.

Yeah, the way they both break into smiles makes me think it was just two guys going at it. I know Jordan is an owner, but he will always sort of be a player too.

Reactions: skysdad
I can agree that there isn't much to this whole thing. But, to put some perspective on this, what if Jordan was the player being slapped in the head, and say...oh...Phil Jackson was the slapper. Do you think it would have ended well, or that MJ would be smiling? In both scenarios Jordan had/has all the power...it makes a difference.

OFC

If anyone thinks Jorda had any ill intent towards Monk they dont get it. That was just a little love tap compared to and ill intent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT