ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Guy

Guess he really wants those wedding gifts the NCAA wouldn’t allow him to accept.
Asinine rule, but kind of true. If he made the registry public he better be picking the most expensive stuff. There’s definitely a few UVA alums with deep pockets that would love to brag about how they got Kyle that thousand dollar set of knives.

But UVA does it the "right way" with four year players.

This! This is all I would hear from my Uva friends over the years. I would tell them that eventually they would lose guys to the NBA. And now that Uva has the potential to lose multiple guys in a season... my Uva friends all of a sudden got real quiet about the subject lol.

My guess for next year:

1) Duke
2) UNC
3) UL
4) UVA
5) FSU
6) Syracuse
7) NCSU

After that it doesn't matter.
I would actually put Louisville at 2. They have a nice team for next year, and I think they could be Duke’s biggest competition in the ACC next year. That’s just would be my guess right now. We all know in the ACC, anything can happen!

Given what they lost, UVA might be in some trouble next year.

I don't underestimate UNC, but they lost a lot. Cam Johnson was a problem, a big problem and filling those shoes alone will be tough. Maye was a big time headache and his spot will be difficult to fill. White was super fast and quick and was a major threat from deep. If they can replace those guys and their value with what they are bringing in, then they will have a dynamite team. I for one don't see that happening.

I don't underestimate UNC, but they lost a lot. Cam Johnson was a problem, a big problem and filling those shoes alone will be tough. Maye was a big time headache and his spot will be difficult to fill. White was super fast and quick and was a major threat from deep. If they can replace those guys and their value with what they are bringing in, then they will have a dynamite team. I for one don't see that happening.
Replacing Brice Johnson will be tough
Replacing Justin Jackson will be tough
Replacing Cam Johnson will be tough

Reactions: BeerPoisoning
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT