ADVERTISEMENT

Shifting winds at Duke?

I wouldnt be thrilled with sweet 16. But my point is I'd rather watch an experienced team even with that result.
For me and possibly you agree, it's not necessairly watching a Naismith candidate return. It's watching him come short against Tennessee and now see how he rebounds. One of my most crushing experiences as a fan was Redick versus LSU. There is no guarantee this will result in banners raised. But I'm definitely more invested.

Me too. I never fully bought into this team as a final four candidate. Too many guys who had never been on the big stage. Still I enjoyed seeing their growth. No guarantee we get there next year, but I think we have a better chance. Plus I like knowing guys on the team, it's just more enjoyable to me.

Last edited:
I don't but I'll check it out eventually. I'm thinking of watching Yellowjackets. It looks like Lost/Lord of the Flies with females. Right now I'm watching the Creepshow TV series. It's pretty good.

I don't but I'll check it out eventually. I'm thinking of watching Yellowjackets. It looks like Lost/Lord of the Flies with females. Right now I'm watching the Creepshow TV series. It's pretty good.
You on Netflix is insane, a good watch

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT