ADVERTISEMENT

Can Jeremy accept a lesser role??

M
Once Proctor got going last year, Roach played SG. Not sure what changes. Maybe he gets 5-7 minutes less per game so McCain can get 15 minutes per game in the same way Foster will play 10-12 minutes per game behind Proctor.

If Roach comes back then we are going to have to do some player load management to get those guys minutes. Why I still don’t grt why MgBako transferred. He could have started at PF with Flip at Center and gotten 25 minutes at that position. I would understood Foster deciding to go to Louisville to play for Nolan from a PT standpoint. Out of all the incoming Freshman, he was in the best position to get starter PT and stats.
Mgbako would not have started at the 4 for Duke…..

Reactions: sheyduke
Where are you hearing Roach is staying Hart? That would be incredible. You all know where I stand on experience. Someone will leave, but if they must, I'd rather it not be our senior captain.

Reactions: Devilinside
I disagree. Think they would’ve started him, Flip and Mitchell in the front court.
If that was the case he would not have left. The issue IMO, was he wanted to be the headliner but that wasn’t happening with Flip and Mitchell back . I think he knew there was a strong possibility he might come off the bench some . Him and Mitchell are similar players .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT