ADVERTISEMENT

Just got back!

Neners

Cameron Crazy
Jan 26, 2010
That might have been the best game I've witnessed in Cameron. 82-50 was the funnest but that was the best.

Originally posted by Neners:
That might have been the best game I've witnessed in Cameron. 82-50 was the funnest but that was the best.
I'm envious. It was an amazing game...sloppy maybe, but still extremely intense. You can't count out this bunch.

OFC

Glad you stuck it out, Neners. I might have left early. If we had a swear jar at our house that game would have cost me hundreds. And on Ash Wednesday, nonetheless.

^I wish I could say I never gave up hope but that would be complete BS lol I threw my hands up on several occasions and said some things the middle schooler in front of me probably shouldn't have heard.

^I wish I could say I never gave up hope but that would be complete BS lol I threw my hands up on several occasions and said some things the middle schooler in front of me probably shouldn't have heard.
hahah you cheeky fker.

One day. One day it will be my chance..........

Lord, I have been there. At the ACC championship game last year there was an 8-10 year old in front of me and I really felt bad afterwards for some of the words I used. Didn't even think about it until it was too late. I am sure his dad was extremely upset with me. But hey, we live and learn. And you got to watch a fantastic game at the best venue in sports!

Originally posted by bleediteveryday30:

Lord, I have been there. At the ACC championship game last year there was an 8-10 year old in front of me and I really felt bad afterwards for some of the words I used. Didn't even think about it until it was too late. I am sure his dad was extremely upset with me. But hey, we live and learn. And you got to watch a fantastic game at the best venue in sports!
I felt so bad. I have a sailor mouth on me anyways (military brat problems) but in an environment like this one tonight? Forget it. Luckily, middle schoolers' dad was going ham too so I don't think he noticed/cared. God, I love Cameron! haha

I felt so bad. I have a sailor mouth on me anyways (military brat problems) but in an environment like this one tonight? Forget it. Luckily, middle schoolers' dad was going ham too so I don't think he noticed/cared. God, I love Cameron! haha
Haha, yeah I can relate to having a sailor's mouth as well. Certain situations can become extremely awkward because of it.

When Dre rimmed out three in ACC Champ game last year I let a few choice words fly in front of my kid, people around me were doubled over in laughter.

I got so frustrated I turned the channel with around 2+ minutes left and said I can't watch this crap anymore and then curiosity got the best of me and I turned back with around .45 seconds left and couldn't believe we were only down by 3. Games like this make me say words no kid should hear! Glad you got to be there in person. I probably would have lost my s**t if I'd been there. Lol

Man I got back at like 1:30am. That was amazing. It seriously was. I can't say I didn't lose hope because I did when we were down 9. Tyus put the team on his back. He kept giving the crowd these looks like I got this. He refused to lose. Okafor looked really hobbled after that injury and that's a lot the reason they go so many easy baskets around the rim. Man I love this rivalry. Amazing night and an amazing team.

Originally posted by Dukie_4_life:
Man I got back at like 1:30am. That was amazing. It seriously was. I can't say I didn't lose hope because I did when we were down 9. Tyus put the team on his back. He kept giving the crowd these looks like I got this. He refused to lose. Okafor looked really hobbled after that injury and that's a lot the reason they go so many easy baskets around the rim. Man I love this rivalry. Amazing night and an amazing team.
You could've heard a pin drop when Jah went down. The whole building was silent. Everyone except that one a*shole UNC fan that had floor seats under the basket. I wanted to throttle that idiot!

Originally posted by Laettner:

When Dre rimmed out three in ACC Champ game last year I let a few choice words fly in front of my kid, people around me were doubled over in laughter.
Gah, I remember that. I was surrounded by UVA fans, who for the most part didn't say much to annoy me. In that moment however I was furious and most assuredly let several things flow from my mouth. A mouth that has ruined many a relationships because of my silver tongue.
laugh.r191677.gif

I was about 8 seats down from that guy. He was a douche. I wish I was sitting beside him. I had amazing seats. Under basket second row on floor. Was electric.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT