ADVERTISEMENT

Jahlil vs KAT, round 1...

Whoa, chill guys. I didn't watch the game, I just clicked the OP's link and found some positives in KAT's stat line. Okafor clearly had a better game.

It was one game in November though. Let's see who has had the better season come April and May.

Remember that with the Duke UKorrupt game last week.....

No, see Davis won a title at Kentucky and you guys said that about him!!! The difference is the shoes on the other foot!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't Okafor a one and done player? Why do you guys care what he does in the NBA? He has no connection to Duke! He just used them!
Wasn't that what everyone said about Kentuck's players? Funny how things change when the shoes on the other foot!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be an idiot....even if you can't help it.

First off, not everyone was saying those things. It'd be like if I compared every UK fan to you....that's not fair to the rest of your fanbase.

Second, Okafor won a championship here last season when we took down the second-best team in the country from Wisconsin. It was a great night for Duke and college basketball in general.

Lastly, get lost.

Whoa, chill guys. I didn't watch the game, I just clicked the OP's link and found some positives in KAT's stat line. Okafor clearly had a better game.

It was one game in November though. Let's see who has had the better season come April and May.

I was at the game and am a huge KAT and Wolves fan. There were no positives for KAT in this one. None. Okafor had his way with Towns.

Besides, Philly is so bad I could have been on the court for the Wolves and had a better +|- than Okafor. They're 0-15....the +'s are pretty hard to come by for any player on that team.

Don't be an idiot....even if you can't help it.

First off, not everyone was saying those things. It'd be like if I compared every UK fan to you....that's not fair to the rest of your fanbase.

Second, Okafor won a championship here last season when we took down the second-best team in the country from Wisconsin. It was a great night for Duke and college basketball in general.

Lastly, get lost.

Be nice dj:D OFC

So let met get this straight: the Kentucky logic was to look at the box score and ignore everything else but the +/-? And then you come on this board and blurt that as why KAT had a better game? Can't help stupid

This is the problem with so so many RR and THR fans- you can't make stuff up and pass it off as facts to an intelligent person or group.

You can't just make up that everyone here said that Davis isn't a part of UK family because he was only there for one year. Or anyone else that was OAD.

To the contrary, Duke fans stand behind their guys especially after the Kyrie situation. People tried to gang up and say he wasn't really a Duke guy because he only played 11 games- as idiotic as that is that actually DID happen.

Reactions: skysdad
No, see Davis won a title at Kentucky and you guys said that about him!!! The difference is the shoes on the other foot!!!!!!!!!!
LOL, keep grasping with this garbage. It still doesn't change what Okafor did to Towns the other night from an individual perspective.

I very easily could be wrong, but I don't remember anyone ever claiming Davis wasn't a part of the UK program or anything close to that. I'm sure there were/are UNC people who claim that, because they continue to this day to rationalize their inability to land the high-end one-and-dones.

I very easily could be wrong, but I don't remember anyone ever claiming Davis wasn't a part of the UK program or anything close to that. I'm sure there were/are UNC people who claim that, because they continue to this day to rationalize their inability to land the high-end one-and-dones.
exactly

Really some of these UK trollers are getting a little old. Time for them to go home.n OFC

A loss or two would help out with that. When they lose they'll stay on their board and eat one another. Can't wait.

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT