ADVERTISEMENT

How crucial is a Duke win at Clemson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hart2chesson

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Oct 13, 2012
This is not a GameDay Thread!!! Just curious how pivotal tonite's game is at Littlejohn? I think it has ADDED IMPORTANCE considering the egg we laid Monday nite at home.

We can still win out and win the ACC I believe. I think two losses in a row could be not only significant in seeding, but devastating to team morale as well. THANKS, OFC

This is not a GameDay Thread!!! Just curious how pivotal tonite's game is at Littlejohn? I think it has ADDED IMPORTANCE considering the egg we laid Monday nite at home.

We can still win out and win the ACC I believe. I think two losses in a row could be not only significant in seeding, but devastating to team morale as well. THANKS, OFC
Seems like we always struggle at littlejohn too

I agree IF we lost tonight it would be a big blow mentally for this team. I fully expect one more loss this season, and I expect us to win the ACC regular season with 4 losses. However I would be shocked if that loss came tonight. Even with a short turnaround I think the coaching staff will have drilled into the team the fact that mental errors cost us the UVA game. I expect us to come out fairly sharp and win tonight handily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT