ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS VIRGINIA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Roach had a good shooting night....but zero assists for a PG....his last 6 games shooting stats before tonight are below;
0-2, 4-7, 1-7, 1-5, 2-5, 3-5
One game does not a hero make, but tonight was his night, we needed his production as our other scorers didnt show up so kudos to him. This emphasizes our issue....on any given night we have no idea who will turn up or not...we have zero consistency and identity. We could put 6 games together come the tournament and win it all or we could not show up in the 1st round and get beaten...either is a possibility
He was not the primary ball handler almost every possession.,..

Reactions: Devilinside
The other board is fine. This is where the a-holes post shite about teenagers.
Are you the a—hole or the teenager? I lose track. Based on who you have liking your posts I’ll go with the former. Btw I had my first beer around about the time you first pleasured yourself to the Sears Roebuck catalog

Are you the a—hole or the teenager? I lose track. Based on who you have liking your posts I’ll go with the former. Btw I had my first beer around about the time you first pleasured yourself to the Sears Roebuck catalog
The Who what Sears catalog??!🤔 idk wth that is but it sounds pretty good 😂

Reactions: KDSTONE
How 'bout those Devils!!!??? Gutsy road win over a good team BENT on trying for a sweep. Props to Jeremy, an unlikely hero off the bench, and AJ for taking us to victory down the stretch.

Also a shout out to Tony Bennett for a very classy gesture to Coach K. Hubert and the Carowhina Crybaby Cheaters could learn from Bennett and UVA's tribute.

OFC

How 'bout those Devils!!!??? Gutsy road win over a good team BENT on trying for a sweep. Props to Jeremy, an unlikely hero off the bench, and AJ for taking us to victory down the stretch.

Also a shout out to Tony Bennett for a very classy gesture to Coach K. Hubert and the Carowhina Crybaby Cheaters could learn from Bennett and UVA's tribute.

OFC
They could but they won’t. Haters gonna hate

I always went straight to the womens’ undergarment section. Nirvana!

National Geographic had some good spanking material, too. Just sayin.

I always went straight to the womens’ undergarment section. Nirvana!

National Geographic had some good spanking material, too. Just sayin.
As long as you didn’t smell any used women’s undergarment I think you’re good!

As long as you didn’t smell any used women’s undergarment I think you’re good!
Yeh that’s what got George fired from one of his many ill fated assignments on Seinfeld No he was feeling it not smelling it. He was checking out the fabric of a brassiere in front of the owners daughter and she’s like Who’s this little weasel? FIRE HIM

Reactions: Fourteen44
Yeh that’s what got George fired from one of his many ill fated assignments on Seinfeld No he was feeling it not smelling it. He was checking out the fabric of a brassiere in front of the owners daughter and she’s like Who’s this little weasel? FIRE HIM
Do you know about the different cup sizes?

Finally watching the Virginia game. End of my week; cracking a cold one. I will have my thoughts.
1. This Clark kid lighting us up like JJ Reddick early.
2. Roach looks like Rod Strickland. I like.
3. Banchero with a turn around twisting shot. He really needs to stop doing this.
4. Theo John with a nice dunk. I'm really glad we have him.
5. Mark is really good. He is a very key piece for us.
6. Keels is really good. I don't always like his shot selection, but he gives us a lot. Tough player.
7. This is a good win. Virginia is playing out of their minds and we still beat them.
8. AJ with 2 daggers late. Damn. AJ with another one.
9. Edit. I'll be nice.
10. Keels saves the day. Keels needs to be our go to guy. Him and AJ.

Last edited:
Finally watching the Virginia game. End of my week; cracking a cold one. I will have my thoughts.
1. This Clark kid lighting us up like JJ Reddick early.
2. Roach looks like Rod Strickland. I like.
3. Banchero with a turn around twisting shot. He really needs to stop doing this.
4. Theo John with a nice dunk. I'm really glad we have him.
5. Mark is really good. He is a very key piece for us.
Wait til you see Paolo in the second half

• Haha
Reactions: hart2chesson

OFC
Hubert Davis is not media savvy. He had a nice job at ESPN, but he didn't learn much. I thought that he should make a speech about his mother, and then say that we are all shaped by our mothers. He then should have praised Coach Krzyzewski's mother, Emily.

He could then say that Coach K doesn't need a rocking chair or a bottle of wine. He then should have written a $100,000 personal check to the Emily Krzyzewski Foundation. It would have touched Coach K's heart while being tax deductible and earning Hubert Davis many positive comments from the Press

Reactions: hart2chesson
Hubert Davis is not media savvy. He had a nice job at ESPN, but he didn't learn much. I thought that he should make a speech about his mother, and then say that we are all shaped by our mothers. He then should have praised Coach Krzyzewski's mother, Emily.

He could then say that Coach K doesn't need a rocking chair or a bottle of wine. He then should have written a $100,000 personal check to the Emily Krzyzewski Foundation. It would have touched Coach K's heart while being tax deductible and earning Hubert Davis many positive comments from the Press
You are correct about one thing. Hubert is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Scheyer is going to dominate him in every facet

Reactions: QC Dukie
I take issue with Hubert doing a good job at ESPN. It was like having a Cheater Cheerleader (say that 3 times fast) on every show. And the cackle! I never felt he offered much expertise to his broadcasts. Making him Cheater coach was a win/win in my opinion.

Sorry GED, nothing personal.

I take issue with Hubert doing a good job at ESPN. It was like having a Cheater Cheerleader (say that 3 times fast) on every show. And the cackle! I never felt he offered much expertise to his broadcasts. Making him Cheater coach was a win/win in my opinion.

I hope he is at unc for a long long time.

No problem! It's a Duke board. I'm not sure how good he was on ESPN. He did seem exceptionally pleasant

Cackles predicted UNCheat would win the 82-50 game.

Reactions: geddoughton23

The Tar Heels are 21-8. Coach Davis must be doing a better job than I realize. They played good defense today. Caleb Love played 40 minutes. His defense was the best I've seen from him in the first half, but he tired

21-8 gets them in the tournament, down ACC year or not. Notre Dame, Wake maybe gets in. Is that all? Miami.

He’s soft and extremely overrated…

He doesn’t play defense
He’s an average shooter at best
He not even an average ball handler
He doesn’t finish through contact
He shy away from post play because it’s to physical for him.

Only time he’s good is when his jumper is falling…he’s a sometimes shooter meaning sometimes it goes in….so sometimes he good.
Thought this needed a bump lol

Reactions: GAAP
21-8 gets them in the tournament, down ACC year or not. Notre Dame, Wake maybe gets in. Is that all? Miami.
I’m thinking it’s just Duke and ND right now. We are going to beat the cheater right out of them tom. A demoralized bunch of Tar Heels will then flame out in the first round of the ACC tourney putting them where they belong. In the NIT. But hey it was a big deal back in the 40s

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT