ADVERTISEMENT

Florida State ???

Feb 3, 2004
They were ahead at halftime at Camden versus us.

They have the length and size to defend us.

Are they the one team from the other side of the bracket we don't want to see IF IF IF we get to the championship game ?

Reactions: Alaskan_Assassin_21
FSU's playing well but Michigan has no one to threaten them on the block. Bagley and Carter owned them in the game at Duke. They have length, but their bigs are not very mobile and they're foul prone.

The only reason they kept it interesting against Duke was Cofer and Angola had the games of their lives.

To answer the question, would rather play FSU. Wagner & Robinson could have a field day in the middle of Dukes zone.

Reactions: christophero
In my pool at work, I have us beating Michigan in the finals....but watching this game, I don't remember why I picked Michigan. I'm not sure they beat Loyola.....really not sure I wouldn't rather play Michigan than Loyola

not missing much - FSU needed a time out a while ago since they hadnt hit a shot in 7 mins! Now cannot stop a drive....the game is being scored like a B10 game....low 50's to win. Not impressed with Michigan either. This side of the bracket is more like the NIT

If we win tomorrow night and Villanova also wins tomorrow then my Final Four picks will be in tact minus Virginia and my championship game will also still be in tact.

You have to wonder sometimes if other coaches in the ACC watch end of game film of K and other coaches who manage to pull out win in a game like that..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT