ADVERTISEMENT

Florence

Bread, milk, eggs... its like people prepare for a disaster by making breakfast.

I guess the idea is that, at least for bread and eggs, they are relatively non-perishable?
That's a really funny post. Hope you don't mind if I plagiarize your breakfast quote.
OFC

Reactions: TheDude1
I run out and buy ammo , damn the bread. Then , when the hurricane doesn't hit, I got extra ammo to go play with. :D

Reactions: sheyduke
Nah, never got into reloading. I’m pretty much a Hornady guy , I’ve had great results. I buy bulk with free shipping usually targetsportsusa or bulkammo.com

Reactions: sheyduke
I've read that it is weakening... what does that mean for the actual impact of the storm?

The wind is weakening but we are gonna get catastrophic rain.

I was going to "like" that, as in "thanks for the info," but then thought... how do you "like" something with the word "catastrophic" in it? So... yeah. Stay high, stay dry.

I was going to "like" that, as in "thanks for the info," but then thought... how do you "like" something with the word "catastrophic" in it? So... yeah. Stay high, stay dry.
Haha I hear ya. They say Wilmington could get 40” of rain. Inland where I am up to a foot of rain possible.

Stay safe, everyone. I'm glad that the storm continues to 'weaken' per se, but it still looks awfully scary for many of you. Thoughts and prayers sent your way.

Reactions: golfwang8
It’s just a little breezy here in Charlotte area. Flooding and wind coming tomorrow night.

Show you okay??

Sorry for being annoying and keep asking but how’s everyone doing in the path? You guys staying safe?

Heavy winds here south of Charlotte. 12+ inches of rain forecasted. It’s gonna get bad.

Extreme wakeboarding, Showenuff style!

ieGFtvU.jpg

OFC

In Lumberton, a bunch of rain and wind gust but things are dying down. Everybody stay safe.!Show, you got to try some defender pro home protection they are out of Raeford great ammo. I use Hornady in my long rifles though.

Reloading is a lot more work then it looks and I’ve never got around to understanding the milk thing during storms in NC. It does spoil lol

Reactions: DukeDenver
Live in New Bern (Fairfield Harbour) and rode it out. That wasn't a lot of fun boys but we survived! I think we took the brunt of it. Still standing and will start the cleanup when the rain finally clears. Prayers for everyone out there affected! Good luck to all!

Best wishes!

The news said the Lumber river will crest a foot higher than Matthew. Obviously that is just a prediction, but a scary one if true.

I just heard a rep from FEMA highlight the Lumber River as one that will flood in places. I was hoping the fact that it was at a significantly lower level than it was when Matthew hit would help, but ultimately the sheer volume of rain apparently will just be too much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT