ADVERTISEMENT

2022 NBA Draft discussion

Keels was never returning . The ones that said he was were not wrong but he heard something from the moment he declared that made him a for sure OAD. No one was really wrong here but keels to me is built in the mold of Gordon that plays for Houston and came from Indiana. Big body that can shoot .
Big body that can shoot. Only problem with that is everybody wants him to lose weight and the jury is still out on his shot. I agree though; he was gone after Kentucky

Agree Keels needs to watch his weight. If he's nearly 230 at Duke under a highly structured program with a cook at 19 how will he be on his own? I know he can hire a chef but he's still on his own most of the time. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go late first round or slip to the mid second round. Early second round is most likely. It will be interesting to see if Proctor is better than Keels. Players don't always improve in year two. My guess is Proctor wll be better than year one Keels but not as good as a year two Keels.

Last edited:
Reactions: KDSTONE
Agree Keels needs to watch his weight. If he's nearly 230 at Duke under a highly structured program with a cook at 19 how will he be on his own? I know he can hire a chef but he's still on his own most of the time. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go late first round or slip to the mid second round. Early second round is most likely.
According to him he lost ten pounds after the season going into NBA work outs. I don’t think it will be that hard for him to shed weight or find his shot in the league .

Guys like Marcus Smart reinvent their bodies and games when they get to the league. Others don't develop and fall by the wayside. I hope Keels is on who keeps working to get better.

I've heard he might go third. Any of the top 3 guys could go 1-3. People are prob. betting on Paulo because he is more of a known quantity. I'm more curious to see if Moore and Keels go in the second round.

I don't think AJ Green is getting drafted. Maybe he has a degree and wants to try overseas.
He’ll end up on a team for his shooting . If his shot is falling he’ll stay in the league . If not overseas he’ll go .
wonder if Houston is just that scared Paolo comes off the board before three. They just traded Woods as well. The pay scale don’t change for the top 14 lottery picks so it don’t make much sense .

I've heard he might go third. Any of the top 3 guys could go 1-3. People are prob. betting on Paulo because he is more of a known quantity. I'm more curious to see if Moore and Keels go in the second round.
Paulo was also the more known quantity two weeks ago when he was a 20-1 underdog (+2000 on June 9) to be picked #1. Now he's a 2-1 favorite? It really just makes no sense. We will see what happens in a few hours.

Apparently Houston and Orlando are talking about swapping picks which would be the reason Paolo has moved to the betting favorite.
That makes no sense. Houston knows they can get Paolo with the 3rd pick. Why on earth would they trade up for him? They just want to pay him more on his rookie contract?

That makes no sense. Houston knows they can get Paolo with the 3rd pick. Why on earth would they trade up for him? They just want to pay him more on his rookie contract?
It’s the same pay . I know one , thing ain’t no tar hole getting drafted.

It’s the same pay . I know one , thing ain’t no tar hole getting drafted.
It's not the same pay. The rookie pay scales down based on draft spot.

But hey, I'm glad you found some aspect of basketball to be happy about. You know your players rarely win NBA Championships (8 rings in 75 NBA seasons.) You know you've permanently lost the rivalry to UNC. So I can't blame you for trying to get maximum enjoyment out of things like draft day or recruiting class rankings.

Reactions: 2DDIMOND

But hey, I'm glad you found some aspect of basketball to be happy about. You know your players rarely win NBA Championships (8 rings in 75 NBA seasons.) You know you've permanently lost the rivalry to UNC. So I can't blame you for trying to get maximum enjoyment out of things like draft day or recruiting class rankings.
Dude go back to your board please

Awww someone’s little man complex is shining. Well done, Nancy!

Good. If Moore fell to the second round we would never have another upperclassman haha
I really like that Warriors Patrick Baldwin pick. Kid is gonna be good in a few years.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT