ADVERTISEMENT

Other team's games

Interesting week for my state of Washington basketball. Gonzaga gets ready to face Purdue after that beatdown of Kansas. Washington, after going 17-15, fired former Pac 12 coach of the year Mike Hopkins after 5 years. Many thought Hopkins would replace Boeheim at Syracuse after years of being an assistant there. He really only had one good year here. They hired the Utah State coach, which seems like a smart hire. Washington State coach accepts job at rival Stanford after guiding the Cougars to the big dance. This had heads out here scratching.

I had no horse in the race, but that NIT Ohio State vs Georgia game last night was fun to watch!

Coll of Charleston’s Kelsey to Louisville. He has some big shoes to fill

Interesting week for my state of Washington basketball. Gonzaga gets ready to face Purdue after that beatdown of Kansas. Washington, after going 17-15, fired former Pac 12 coach of the year Mike Hopkins after 5 years. Many thought Hopkins would replace Boeheim at Syracuse after years of being an assistant there. He really only had one good year here. They hired the Utah State coach, which seems like a smart hire. Washington State coach accepts job at rival Stanford after guiding the Cougars to the big dance. This had heads out here scratching.
Wash St in conf limbo Could be in mtn west soon Stanford going to Acc.

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT