ADVERTISEMENT

EJ revisiting UNX

Where does EJ Commit?

• Total voters
Setting up and going on official visits.

Duke will get another visit too

Reactions: GillJET
When it comes to recruiting, I like to think of K as the Tennessee coach on "The Blindside." All the other coaches are exciting and recruiting this kid, K walks into the gym, and all the other coaches give a "shoot, K is here, welp were not getting this kid."

Reactions: gottagonow
He's visiting Kentucky soon then us & the cheats. He may schedule one with Wake or Georgetown as well then he'll pick. I love our chances. Kitty cat fans not so much.

There are rumors that he’s told people that he’s going to Kentucky but my thought is that if he’s already said he’s going to Kentucky then why would he be setting up visits at other schools. I personally think he ends up at Duke because of the recruiting run we’ve been on lately and I think he’ll want to play with the guys we’ll have coming in next year, afterall we have 4 of the top 8 players in next year’s class and he’ll give us 5 of the top 11 in the class.

He may be looking at Bolden, if he looks real close, he may choose to go elsewhere as long as Bolden stays. Bolden is gonna kick some ass next year.

That makes perfect sense. If he considers himself OAD, he's going to want to start. I could be wrong, but I don't think he starts here next year.

How do you gents think he compared to Tony Bradly? Tony went to UNC knowing he wouldnt start and still did very well and went 1st round....thoughts?

Some EJ History
EJ has always coveted the idea of being recruiting by the Blue Bloods. The first time around it didn't happen; know that decommitted (Auburn) and HAS improved his game as a Sr the likes of Duke, UNC & Kentucky are heavily recruiting him. Basically, a dream come true.

Kentucky might have a loaded front court but a lot of recruits drink the Cal Coolaide and go there. He does get kids in the league as OAD's starters or non starters. Could that be an attraction, sure. Could playing for Coach Cal be an attraction, sure. Could playing for the tradition of Kentucky be an attraction, sure.

UNC has a lot of returning young bigs, BUT EJ might start there next to Maye. He fits their playing style and would be a huge get in their already talented recruiting class. He and his family were impressed by the pitch UNC gave.

Duke, EJ reached out to them prior to Zion committing and he is intrigued by being a part of the Duke incoming class. Duke also has a lot of players in the front court that can play is role. HOWEVER, he's more talented than Javin as a post player, he's bigger than Jack, and a better player than Vrank. He, and his parents, needed to hear what his role would be now that Zion will be there and from all accounts, Duke did that very well. He would definitely get on the court.

Now what does all this mean? Absolutely nothing. EJ is a top talent that will play at any of the colleges he has on his list and honestly, he will make an impact.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT