ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS VIRGINIA TECH - NCAA TOURNAMENT SWEET SIXTEEN OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

If I told you that either RJ, Tre, and Bolden was gonna knock down the 2 biggest free throws of the game, I'm sure everyone would have taken Bolden all day long lol

Good free throw shooting is important as any part of the game. Crunch time good free throw shooting may be the most important part of the game because it can win games or lose games. I don't understand why we are not a good free throw shooting team as a whole. I know shooting free throws with thousands of fans screaming has to be tough. I'm sure our guys shoot thousands of them in practice trying to get better. A lot of you know I keep records league scores. I don't keep a stat sheet on free throw shooting per cent age but most of guys shoot them very well. A lot of them play about most of their free time and some of them seem to have a lot of free time playing pick up during the day year round. I just don't understand as to why we as a team can't shoot at leEast low to mid 80's. OFC

Good free throw shooting is important as any part of the game. Crunch time good free throw shooting may be the most important part of the game because it can win games or lose games. I don't understand why we are not a good free throw shooting team as a whole. I know shooting free throws with thousands of fans screaming has to be tough. I'm sure our guys shoot thousands of them in practice trying to get better. A lot of you know I keep records league scores. I don't keep a stat sheet on free throw shooting per cent age but most of guys shoot them very well. A lot of them play about most of their free time and some of them seem to have a lot of free time playing pick up during the day year round. I just don't understand as to why we as a team can't shoot at leEast low to mid 80's. OFC
Reminds me of Jay Will’s last season at Duke. He was so good shooting from from deep but struggled from the line. I can’t explain it

Reactions: skysdad
Reminds me of Jay Will’s last season at Duke. He was so good shooting from from deep but struggled from the line. I can’t explain it

Yep. When he hit that 3 against Indiana in the Sweet Sixteen and got fouled, I had little confidence that he'd make the free throw. And I say that as someone who still loved him as a player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT