ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS TEXAS TECH OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

You got @dukehokie agreeing with about everything that comes out your toilet bowl filled with a BB here lately buddy! @dachampishere2....the guy that that knows it all, seen it all, does it all, and most importantly wants to run the pick and roll. The same guy that thinks a defender going (under) the pick and roll would be at Duvals advantage last year, and give him more opportunity to get to the basket....“right?!“ I think different of you now @dukehokie:confused:o_O Dachamp2020

You’re an angry person I see hahaha. Don’t blame me that you don’t know the sport. You’re still stuck on the pick and roll thing huh? All I have to say is watch film though.

Check it out. They chose Duval in this video for a reason so

Reactions: retiredsoldier
You do realize I’m mocking your hypothetical bs.....

The point was we shot our very worse and people are panicking even though we beat at top 15 team by double digits. I’m going to start charging you for all of these tips I give you. I see you run to other boards and plagiarize what I say to come off like you know what you’re talking about

Stones Bros MSG takeover #TheBrotherhood
1f917.png
1f917.png
@1Tyus@Tre3Jones

Du-kHCgWkAAdiMU.jpg

Well, one can see when dachump is here....the former “D1 tOSU All-American football player”. Lol, he knows all, everything, infinite....

Piece of advice, hit the ignore button.

Good day, gents.

you again? you got beef wit me? if you got beef you should handle that. all this back and forth on the internet is not what men do. so we can either keep it basketball related or get the business cleared. up to you

You’re an angry person I see hahaha. Don’t blame me that you don’t know the sport. You’re still stuck on the pick and roll thing huh? All I have to say is watch film though.

Check it out. They chose Duval in this video for a reason so
What am I looking at? Guys going (under) and In better position? ... Guys going (over) and having no chance?...this video proves exactly what I said ....... you’re lost

Last edited:
Well, one can see when dachump is here....the former “D1 tOSU All-American football player”. Lol, he knows all, everything, infinite....

Piece of advice, hit the ignore button.

Good day, gents.
I can’t... I enjoy the humor

Reactions: QC Dukie
What am I looking at? Guys going (under) and In better position? ... Guys going (over) and having no chance?...this video proves exactly what I said ....... you’re lost

It’s not that hard. The point of the video is to show that Duval is an effective pick and roll player. That’s his strength. We didn’t run that much last year so we didn’t get the best of Duval. Coach K tried to turn Russell Westbrook into Chris Paul type point guard. Wasn’t going to work. Coach k has had some subpar coaching years recently. While he still was better than most, he didn’t reach his standard. I just don’t praise him no matter what he does like some of you

you again? you got beef wit me? if you got beef you should handle that. all this back and forth on the internet is not what men do. so we can either keep it basketball related or get the business cleared. up to you
Enough said lmao

It’s not that hard. The point of the video is to show that Duval is an effective pick and roll player. That’s his strength. We didn’t run that much last year so we didn’t get the best of Duval. Coach K tried to turn Russell Westbrook into Chris Paul type point guard. Wasn’t going to work. Coach k has had some subpar coaching years recently. While he still was better than most, he didn’t reach his standard. I just don’t praise him no matter what he does like some of you

Was Duval in a pick in roll situation better for the team than what was done? Maybe he didn’t play his ideal role but there is much more to it if you are making assumptions it was a bad coaching decision. Maybe you are right I tend to trust the people who saw these players practice every day

Again, offense was never this team’s problem. And if Duval was so good in the pick and roll, the Bucks would have called him up already. K didn’t misuse the dude, he tried to help him become multi dimensional. Oh well.

Reactions: QC Dukie
Lol was that a threat over the internet? Yawn.

No threat. I just said if you really have an issue then you should handle that. That’s just how I was raised. The back and forth and saying dachump is for kids man. I can take a joke if that’s what it is. But like I said if you have a legit problem we can clear this up however you want to do it. And that’s where I am with it. I just like watching and talking about Duke basketball. Up to you how you want to do it.

Was Duval in a pick in roll situation better for the team than what was done? Maybe he didn’t play his ideal role but there is much more to it if you are making assumptions it was a bad coaching decision. Maybe you are right I tend to trust the people who saw these players practice every day

Duval wasn’t the right type of player for Duke. Just like Derryck Thornton. Coach K has a system and his point guard have to have certain characteristics to be successful in this system. Certain players don’t fit and trying to make them adjust just brings out their weakness. Kentucky actually would’ve been the perfect place for Duval because of the way they play. They have no offensive structure and he would’ve excelled in a free flowing offense. His strength is attacking and making plays. With the roster we had last year there was no way he could showcase that. Us having two bigs only made his weaknesses standout because he had to be a perimeter passer and spot up shooter.

Is interesting that this thread has been going on for 3 days now. I keep coming to see more stuff about the Duke/TT game. I think I will self lock this one. OFC

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
No threat. I just said if you really have an issue then you should handle that. That’s just how I was raised. The back and forth and saying dachump is for kids man. I can take a joke if that’s what it is. But like I said if you have a legit problem we can clear this up however you want to do it. And that’s where I am with it. I just like watching and talking about Duke basketball. Up to you how you want to do it.

Nice backtrack Francis. Yawn, just don’t beat me up. Say hello to ignore again :)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT