ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday thread- ACC tournament Duke vs Miami

Wow Jim L look like he gave Scheyer a smartass look in the line.

So we get Clemson Virginia winner. I knew today wasn't going to be easy. How bad does Pitt look right now?

Really hard fought win. The boys weathered a little mini drought around what seemed like the 7 or so minute mark.

Not a popular take, and I’ve been as big a critic on Bilas, but he spoke well of Duke tonight. He said they are a Final Four caliber team.
He also spoke highly of Miami, as he should. They’re legit. And played without their big man.

Are we a 4 seed now?
I think so. I think we can jump up to a 3 if we play and beat UVA tomorrow night. Another quad-one win and if Tennessee loses we take their spot at the 3.
Really hard fought win. The boys weathered a little mini drought around what seemed like the 7 or so minute mark.

Not a popular take, and I’ve been as big a critic on Bilas, but he spoke well of Duke tonight. He said they are a Final Four caliber team.
He also spoke highly of Miami, as he should. They’re legit. And played without their big man.
Was their big man hurt?

I think we're a 5 or 6 right now. A 4/5 if we win tomorrow. I doubt we get a 3, but anything is possible. I'd be happy with a 4.

Keep the chip , keep growing and just win ! Go Duke !

Arguably a more impressive win than yesterday. No team puts more on-the-ball pressure than Miami, and their guards can shoot the lights out (and did). i think that game determined the tourney winner.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30

He also spoke highly of Miami, as he should. They’re legit. And played without
It's his constant foul shtick that is always one-sided I get tired of.

I want to see Jeremy lifting up a trophy tomorrow night and hanging another banner. ACC tourney championship and a 4/5 seed would be amazing for this group.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Our guard play has got a lot better...Proctor has improved a lot...just in time for this tournament and the NCAA...trending in the right direction

this should firmly put us in the top 20...at least a 5..a win tomorrow and its top 15 at least a 4 seed....

Let’s go!!! I want UVA. Let’s take care of business and then sky’s the limit in the NCAAs.

Who wants to see us in their bracket? Name them!!!

Reactions: hart2chesson
So when Scheyer stated with two weeks before the end of the season Whitehead needed two more weeks, maybe he knew what he was talking about.

Miami made some tough shots in the first half.

I love how Scheyer uses timeouts. He needed to use his first half timeout simply because no whistles he needed it to extend to a media. And his other two were to simply restart the 10 count. This YOUNG team essentially did not need timeouts to talk to coach yet this tournament.

We never trailed by more than two. Never trailed in the second half. Assuming no weird 4 point plays, not much time in the second half where Miami could hit a shot and be in the lead.

Cassell can go F himself, but did his bias @ss hand us a big gift?

Reactions: GillJET
That depends on how much the committee values the ACC. We are up to 21 now, so yes a 5 seed possibly a 4 if we win tomorrow I agree. We should probably root for Virginia, as beating a ranked team may get us a 4.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT