ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SDSU OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Zion with a windmill dunk. K might not love it but he’ll like it on some levels.

I don't think RJ was as bad about it tonight, but does anyone else think he has a tendency to make things too difficult for himself?

Reactions: Mullin5756
I will say again! Duke is on a business trip with a little fun sprinkled in. The score was close before the opening tip and that was it unless you want to say 9 points is close with foul trouble. This team is loaded.

Reactions: QC Dukie
Good win. We will dominate tomorrow night. Think the black uniforms threw me off my game and maybe threw our guys also. Don'the want to see them again. OFC

Duke looks ready for March now!

Javin DeLaurier is this year's Tyler Thornton, Matt Jones. The player Coach K loves but fans see as being below average. The man is a walking foul machine and seems uncoordinated at game speed.

I didn't get to watch it, I was at practice. But seeing the boxscore, I see a very balanced effort. No one stands out and I like that. Everyone ate. Was this game ever close?

I'll put this here too, but I'm going to add it to the Zion Dunk Tracker thread.

7YbDfKt.gif

OFC

Duke just steamrolled a team that I don’t think is that bad. Too many weapons for them to guard. The Aztecs had to feel like the football player that gets hit so hard, he gets up looking out of his ear hole.

I’m expecting tomorrow to be a little tougher.

I didn't get to watch it, I was at practice. But seeing the boxscore, I see a very balanced effort. No one stands out and I like that. Everyone ate. Was this game ever close?

Pixel, Duke was down 2-0 (I believe the only time they trailed), and it was all Duke from then on. Never was a doubt about Duke winning.

OFC

Reactions: PixelDevil
I expect another game of eating a team up as long as they let the game be played without wearing out a whistle.

We all know how opposing fans like to say 8vs5 when playing Duke and if you really think about it with the way that Jack White has been playing this season it’s almost like it’s 6vs5 because he’s been so productive when he’s been in games this season. He Alamogordo got himself a double double tonight.

Today’s win moves Coach K one win closer to becoming the all time winningest coach in all of college basketball. Right now Harry Statham holds that position with 1122 wins.

Didn’t read the entire thread but agree on multiple things ;)

WE GOOD
WE DAMN FUN TO WATCH
WEVE GOT WARRIORS

Gets tougher tomorrow. In all honesty I think the only thing beating us is fouls. And that will happen a time or two. Incredible talent

The role players aren’t getting enough credit from most. In reality I believe they are what have reallllt separated us. We have very good depth!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT