ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SDSU OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Right about now, I'd say they are shivering in a corner in the fetal position!!!
Lmao, I know right. I think it's time to start handing out zip lock bags so these teams can put their asses in them and take it with them on the way out. Tomorrow will be just like a crowded barber shop on a weekend. The loud sound of NEXT!

I'm already not very popular here during basketball season....or football season.....but I have a feeling I'm about to hit a new all time low!!!
We may need to put you in the Witness Protection Program if our boys keep this up lol.

Lmao, I know right. I think it's time to start handing out zip lock bags so these teams can put their asses in them and take it with them on the way out. Tomorrow will be just like a crowded barber shop on a weekend. The loud sound of NEXT!

A sandwich bag is probably big enough to hold it and minced as its gonna be!!

Reactions: retiredsoldier
I like that these guys have a competitive edge to them on the court. It seemed pretty clear that SDSU was trying to get under their skin or doing some trash talking. But, the 'big 3' all have an edge to them. I saw Reddish stare down a few guys after a big play.

I think that attitude will benefit them in the tougher environments in the ACC and NCAAs.

They need to play like they are seniors and have that Laettner/Hurley fight in them if they are going to have a shot at winning the title, regardless of talent.

OFC

I don't think RJ was as bad about it tonight, but does anyone else think he has a tendency to make things too difficult for himself?

He can stand to be more efficient. I think it’ll come. He’ll learn how to get better shots and angles. If we’re seeing it, I know the staff is too. He’ll get it right by ACC play.

Reactions: Mpm277 and skysdad
Maybe it's just me but it seems this freshman team is farther along than any of the previous ones. It's early and we've had a couple of cup cakes but a couple of good teams too. The other freshman dominated teams had similar early schedules . OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
Shelbyville my friend, just had my second little blue devil born six weeks ago but let’s maybe get together for a game somewhere in the future man! Us true Duke fans here in wildcat country are few and far between!

Sounds good.....I am near shelbyville a lot. I have a boat on Taylorsville lake. I'm sure you know where that is

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT