ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

It’s literally amazing how we can control the game for the first 16 minutes and then in 8 minutes lose the game. Time and time again

It's just very disappointing. Again they may come back, but if you don't think this team could get knocked out first weekend in the tourney, you're crazy. I won't be shocked if they do. They simply can't stop most teams....

That’s not the start to the half we needed. Now is not the time for one of our long, inept offensive spells. Gotta swing this back the other way.

our sluggish offensive tendencies are so stupid. The guys completely get away from the game that has worked and start playing stupid. It's all on Duke it's not like carolina was really doing anything super special. I hate how we shoot ourselves in the foot.

Besides the Tyler Hanstravel (aka, I Totally Sucked in the NBA) era, there can’t be a more ugly set of players than Carolina with Luke Maye and Joel Berry III on the team. Credit to Hanstravel though, as he singlehandedly made that UNC squad the ugliest in NCAA history.

Reactions: PixelDevil
Another stupid shot this time by trent. All you guys have to do is move the ball and you'll score almost every time. We're too talented for one pass step back 3's

Reactions: pisgah101
Thr will come on here and see our idiot clown poster and claim we're crying about refs lol

Reactions: Dad2ze
I tried to tell myself we were making progress but we aren’t. The defense is terrible and decision making is immature. Doesn’t matter how much talent we have.

Hope they can prove me wrong in 12 minutes

Besides the Tyler Hanstravel (aka, I Totally Sucked in the NBA) era, there can’t be a more ugly set of players than Carolina with Luke Maye and Joel Berry III on the team. Credit to Hanstravel though, as he singlehandedly made that UNC squad the ugliest in NCAA history.
Berry is one ugly SOB

Reactions: youngman42
Gary Trent with the “step-back 3” and misses.

One of the problems with highly recruited freshmen is they all think they are Kobe Bryant. So they don’t play sound basketball.

When you give up easy shots 60% of the time as a team, it doesn’t matter how talented you are individually. I wonder when this team will realize that?

Coach K needs to get through to them.

As soon as a team gets hot we stop playing all defense and play one on one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT