ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS BOSTON COLLEGE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I probably would have after dunking over a guy a little bigger in my very first game at the famous Cameron Indoor Stadium. If you can't play for Duke in the acc, I imagine you can't wait to play in the most famous arena known to man lol.

It’s not really the stare down that bothers me as much as the inconsistency of the taunting call. Although, staring people down when you’re losing your ass is pretty weak, and makes you look like you completely lack awareness. You see it a lot, because people are less aware!

Last edited:
Our defense has been great so far but BC really struggles on offense... I know the ACC is down this year, but somehow they are 2 and 0 in the league right now

Hurt is really having a great 1st half!!! Shooting with alot of confidence!!!!
OFC

We just drilled another one on the exact same play. Nice.

Who was the 2 ACC teams that BC beat. If they are better than 2 other teams, then there is some awfully week teams in the conference this year!!!
OFC

It’s not really the stair down that bothers me as much as the inconsistency of the taunting call. Although, staring people down when you’re losing your ass is pretty weak, and makes you look like you completely lack awareness. You see it a lot, because people are less aware!

jon henson. 82- 50 and still doing the stare down at the visitors court. OFC

Reactions: Jnood
I was thinking this was such a sloppy game yet we scored 45 and are up 26 lol

Very important we extend the lead in the second half. Got to keep the momentum. OFC

These boneheaded announcers have been trying to trim down our rotation for over a half

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT