ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS AUBURN MAUI INVITE SEMI-FINAL OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

We need to stop shooting threes. We are streaky with it. Attack the basket at all times

Gotta love this from Ques!! They can only stop us by fouling. And they'll run out of those.

18 Free throw attempts to Zero? Obviously you guys have outplayed us, but come on.

Hoping for a solid second half effort win or lose.
Damn dude. If your name wasn’t auburn I’d swear you were a uk or unx fan. Be the aggressor and make us foul you. Don’t stand outside bombing threes. After that comment, I hope we beat you by half a hundred now.

3 point attempts will be the death of us one day. I don’t know why these guys get so lazy with ball movement

Auburn is not going away. Come on fellas, finish them off. We need a 10-0 run here to kill their will

I would like to see us spread the floor and let Tre take over, pentrate and attack.

I was seriously hoping THIS would be the team that didn't give up a ton of offensive boards. But nope. Different year, same thing.

Well teams know how to play D against us now. Not really that worried though. I think talent will win out in the end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT