ADVERTISEMENT

Duke Football Vs Miami

Reactions: PixelDevil
duke football is actually still alive for a bowl game. currently there are not enough 6 win teams to fill all the bowl spots so if 5 win teams lose today and duke wins, duke is first in line for the bowl. crazy to think about

duke football is actually still alive for a bowl game. currently there are not enough 6 win teams to fill all the bowl spots so if 5 win teams lose today and duke wins, duke is first in line for the bowl. crazy to think about
What if the holes lose though?

Great to get a win in our last game for our seniors and a little pay back vs. Miami. This season is over with and all we can do as Duke fans is look forward to next year and our next game. I as a lifetime Duke fan do not want to back to the times and seasons we had before Cut came. I don't know the answers and don't know if he will be back next year but I will forever grateful to him for bringing Duke football back to a respectful program. OFC

I’m trying not to get caught up in the euphoria of today’s win. I’m still very concerned about the trajectory of the program.

Whole lot of questions going into next season. Whose the qb? Probably someone with no game experience. Offensive line is not good. Can’t run or pass block. Is recruiting where it needs to be?

The good news Alabama and Notre Dame not on the schedule.

Great great win for the seniors! They went out in a blaze of glory!! Now is time to evaluate players for future, and evaluate our coaching staff. That coaching requires a MINIMUM of 2 changes: New Off Coord, and new O-Line coach.

Cut must not be allowed to make changes himself: ALL HE WILL DO IS SHUFFLE CURRENT STAFF. Kevin White (AD) needs to "man up" and be part of process.ITS going to be a VERY INTERESTING offseason. OFC

Baker has been a bright spot tonight.

I love all sports Duke fans. We are pure and true and have seen the worst and the best. It takes special fans to support all sports. You guys know who you are. OFC
I keep up with football but not sold out 100% but it was good to watch them beat Miami. But as sky said Duke has so much to follow in athletics. Over the last 15 years or so I have really been keeping up with Golf on the Ladies and Men’s side. Even follow the ones on tour now. They have a great program.

Reactions: hart2chesson
I looked at the stats for this game and came away with only one conclusion: That the least poorly coached team won. I am struggling to find something to build on from this game. To be sure, I am glad Duke won, but it means only that we are better than FIU. We are still in desperate need for a QB, offensive line, and a new offensive scheme. Defense is salvageable, even with the loss of 5 starters. Cutt needs a reality check. OFC

I looked at the stats for this game and came away with only one conclusion: That the least poorly coached team won. I am struggling to find something to build on from this game. To be sure, I am glad Duke won, but it means only that we are better than FIU. We are still in desperate need for a QB, offensive line, and a new offensive scheme. Defense is salvageable, even with the loss of 5 starters. Cutt needs a reality check. OFC
Yup. Didn’t know until they said it, but apparently that’s 2 years in a row we’ve beaten Miami. I am hardly excited.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT