ADVERTISEMENT

duke football news

We always find a way to lose this game. Maybe our new coach can change our luck
This is what scares me king, and for an old geezer like me it goes back to the 70s (Mike McGee years). Time and again in close games we found a myriad of ways to lose close gridiron contests to the Cheaters.

Nothing could be better than a DECISIVE WIN, especially where the zebras have no effect on the outcome!!

OFC

Duke will get Carolinas best shot. I'm sure they have had some tough practices after last game. The QB is not very mobile so we need pressure on him

Conor it appears the account of UNC from their beat guy(his mindset), gives Duke an excellent chance of winning. Does he perhaps know some locker room "issues" we're not privvy to? OFC
Don't think that has much of anything to do with it. After the leaks of Mack's post-game speech last week, I'd be shocked if anybody in media has heard much of anything in terms of "locker room issues." They've bunkered down, at least from everything I know.

Duke is playing a team that just gave up 70 points on its homefield to a G5 team. All of a sudden, in one game, all of the fears of what Mack Brown's team would look like without a future NFL QB at the helm, and seemingly with the failings of a third defensive coordinator in his 5-plus seasons, the reality of that program being dangerously back to where it was with the on-field product it had at the end of Larry Fedora's time came into focus.

That said, @kingbluedevil is right: Everything about what Duke has said this week is they're preparing for the best version possible of UNC.

Reactions: surfdevil
Inside carolina has not interviewed any players Mack shut that down this week. First time this has happened. On another note I've been impressed with the Hokies tonight. The Gosnell brothers start on offense and played high school close by in Pilot Mountain.
Tough loss for the hokies hope Duke has a better ending against the cheats

Last edited:
Reactions: surfdevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT