ADVERTISEMENT

duke football news

To me the most embarrassing thing for the cheats was everyone in the stadium knew ND was going to run it up the middle and they were getting 8 yards a pop.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Amen Sky.... Hey, we gotta start our annual PTRF for hoops again soon!!! OFC
Gonna have to have some deep pockets this year to pull that off. Somehow over the years cheater u fans have found out about it. We have a snitch on this board. Actually I have been watched and tailed for a couple of years now. They drive wussy blue Cadillac Escapes. I can't go anywhere without a tail. Work, church, grocery store, high school football games , everywhere. They think I don't notice but they all wear wussy blue leisure suits, ruffled shirts unbuttoned. I'd swear that hof coach roy williams has been among them now that he has nothing left to do. I think he may even be a regular poster here at DI now. For my own personal safety and concern for my wife I'm going to have to stop making the payments. The refs only accept cash about an hour before game time and for me it's not worth the risk. I'm just gonna have to have faith and rely on our talent. cheater u fans have derp pockets too and our last rwo games against cheater u the refs refused the payments. Don't know quite the reason why. I have no idea who snitch is. There are cheater u fans on this board who I feel are being deceptive so I have to be careful what I post and who sees them. Hope all of DI understands why I have to bow out as the runner. ☺😉😕 OFC

Gonna have to have some deep pockets this year to pull that off. Somehow over the years cheater u fans have found out about it. We have a snitch on this board. Actually I have been watched and tailed for a couple of years now. They drive wussy blue Cadillac Escapes. I can't go anywhere without a tail. Work, church, grocery store, high school football games , everywhere. They think I don't notice but they all wear wussy blue leisure suits, ruffled shirts unbuttoned. I'd swear that hof coach roy williams has been among them now that he has nothing left to do. I think he may even be a regular poster here at DI now. For my own personal safety and concern for my wife I'm going to have to stop making the payments. The refs only accept cash about an hour before game time and for me it's not worth the risk. I'm just gonna have to have faith and rely on our talent. cheater u fans have derp pockets too and our last rwo games against cheater u the refs refused the payments. Don't know quite the reason why. I have no idea who snitch is. There are cheater u fans on this board who I feel are being deceptive so I have to be careful what I post and who sees them. Hope all of DI understands why I have to bow out as the runner. ☺😉😕 OFC
Hey you can't be too careful buddy. I have some OF Duke buddies I might have make the drop. I know an Iron Duke who is willing to fund it. He's even agreed to purchase a wussy blue car for the driver to make the drops to officials. OFC

7 straight losses in a row King, including '21's 48-0 embarrassment. Definitely time to exact some REVENGE!! OFC
H2C, I am not sure that "revenge" is the right word. It was not UVA's fault that they had to play a really bad Cut team. This team is a totally different Duke team. Thankfully. It should feel no duty to make up for what that other Duke team suffered. THIS Duke team should be focused solely on the opportunity to finally win an ACC game. OFC

H2C, I am not sure that "revenge" is the right word. It was not UVA's fault that they had to play a really bad Cut team. This team is a totally different Duke team. Thankfully. It should feel no duty to make up for what that other Duke team suffered. THIS Duke team should be focused solely on the opportunity to finally win an ACC game. OFC
Agree yet disagree DI. Those Duke seniors have never tasted victory against UVA. There's also a rivalry between these two schools because many players on both teams are recruited by both institutions. (Academics are stressed at both).

I AGREE w/you the opportunity to win a conference game is of overriding concern. You're also correct in saying this is "a totally different" Duke team. The changing of the guard has been inspirational!!

However, you can't discount "REVENGE" for those Duke kids vs UVA, when they hear about "the streak" from media all week. Don't fall for any coach speak either saying it's not a factor. You can BET staff has used the 7 games of straight Ls to the Cavs ALL WEEK as motivation. Whatever it takes to win. Duke fans like me are obviously weary of it as well.

OFC

Conor thanks as always of course. A lot will depend on the conditions, but I am hearing there will be a break from the rain before gametime.

My biggest fear is our D-LINE doesn't get enough pressure on Armstrong, and he finally regains his throwing rhythm. He's got some SKYSCRAPERS to throw to of course. The receivers especially have an edge in these conditions of a soggy field, because obviously they know where they are going.

Hopefully however, weather permitting we can get our passing game going. It's already PROVEN ITSELF this year, hopefully breeding confidence!!

OFC

Agree yet disagree DI. Those Duke seniors have never tasted victory against UVA. There's also a rivalry between these two schools because many players on both teams are recruited by both institutions. (Academics are stressed at both).

I AGREE w/you the opportunity to win a conference game is of overriding concern. You're also correct in saying this is "a totally different" Duke team. The changing of the guard has been inspirational!!

However, you can't discount "REVENGE" for those Duke kids vs UVA, when they hear about "the streak" from media all week. Don't fall for any coach speak either saying it's not a factor. You can BET staff has used the 7 games of straight Ls to the Cavs ALL WEEK as motivation. Whatever it takes to win. Duke fans like me are obviously weary of it as well.

OFC
Still do not think "revenge" is the right word. I do agree that our record against UVA should "incentivize" THIS team to show that Duke is no longer UVA's preferred Homecoming opponent. OFC

Brooks Field is supposed to have state of the art drainage, so that will help (assuming the rain isn't significant).

I hate to be a broken record, but our O line play will be critical. If the wind is a factor, can they allow Duke to move the ball on the ground and dominate the clock?

We have been very good on turnover ratio. That has to continue, especially under wet conditions. I am sure Elko is emphasizing that, especially the opportunity to turn UVA over when the chance arises, without sacrificing tackling.

Still do not think "revenge" is the right word. I do agree that our record against UVA should "incentivize" THIS team to show that Duke is no longer UVA's preferred Homecoming opponent. OFC
If I am a senior on the DUKE team "REVENGE" is precisely the word for me. "INCENTIVIZE"
for you. I am not going to "WEBSTERIZE" it, but to me they're basically the same thing in regards to UVA.

Perhaps "incentive" BOLSTERS "revenge." UVA's Tony Elliot saying he took their job because "the history and tradition" is greater than at Duke. Don't kick a dog that's been down. This further "INCENTIVIZED" the Blue Devils out for "REVENGE."

Plus there's another factor at work here. Football is obviously a brutal sport. It naturally lends itself to the word REVENGE in a game like this.

OFC

If I am a senior on the DUKE team "REVENGE" is precisely the word for me. "INCENTIVIZE"
for you. I am not going to "WEBSTERIZE" it, but to me they're basically the same thing in regards to UVA.

Perhaps "incentive" BOLSTERS "revenge." UVA's Tony Elliot saying he took their job because "the history and tradition" is greater than at Duke. Don't kick a dog that's been down. This further "INCENTIVIZED" the Blue Devils out for "REVENGE."

Plus there's another factor at work here. Football is obviously a brutal sport. It naturally lends itself to the word REVENGE in a game like this.

OFC
Well, H2C, I surrender! OFC

My primary concern would be UVA "finding itself" offensively. Maybe I'm trapped in 2021 and I'm not putting enough stock into how bad their O-line is, but I just think Armstrong and those WRs are too talented to keep having the games they are.

+
My primary concern would be UVA "finding itself" offensively. Maybe I'm trapped in 2021 and I'm not putting enough stock into how bad their O-line is, but I just think Armstrong and those WRs are too talented to keep having the games they are.
All of this is exactly what scares me Conor. We need to get some real pressure on Armstrong. OFC

That is my concern also. Hopefully they find themselves after our game. They are too talented on offense to stay down

You're welcome to ban me if I'm a jinx. 21-0 over Virginia early! Wow! I'm impressed! I'm watching the Braves and Clemson games. I'll have to change the channel in a minute. Good coaching and quick starts go together

Anyone heard ANYTHING on status of RB Jaylen Coleman??He was in obvious pain leaving field last nite. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT