ADVERTISEMENT

Down goes Zona

State's gonna do things this year. That coaching change has done wonders for them, they finally had all of their pieces today, and it showed.

Reactions: Mac9192
NC State bench 41
Zona bench 6

Ayton and Trier are great, but what’s up with their reserves?

NC State bench 41
Zona bench 6

Ayton and Trier are great, but what’s up with their reserves?
If I'm not mistaken, Beverly had 20. Isn't he the kid that the NCAA change their mind on and allowed him to play?

There's another good one coming on at 10 on ESPN 2. # 13 Notre dame vs #6 Wichita St.

But shame on State's Kevin Keatts yesterday for calling AZ the best team in the country, better than Duke. I guess he now feels that since his team beat his best team in the country that NC State assumes that ranking. Na, he couldn't feel that way.

And hopefully state football pounds them out on Saturday, really get their horns in a knot.

Word out of chapel hill is that if the heels beat the pack they still feel they have a shot at a bowl bid. Why not. They got off scott free with the biggest cheating scandal in history and got Pitt to allow a transfer in conference without sitting out a year. I guess a team with a losing record can go to a bowl game. OFC

Reactions: QC Dukie
Word out of chapel hill is that if the heels beat the pack they still feel they have a shot at a bowl bid. Why not. They got off scott free with the biggest cheating scandal in history and got Pitt to allow a transfer in conference without sitting out a year. I guess a team with a losing record can go to a bowl game. OFC
word out of chapel hill is, if you're not cheating, you're not trying.

Yes Sky, if they beat State they will get an invite to the Toilet Bowl.

Reactions: PixelDevil
word out of chapel hill is, if you're not cheating, you're not trying.

LOL. It can be played in chapel hill and the team they play will be the Class 1A North Carolina High School State champions which may be Tarboro which is where Heyman25 is an alumni and big supporter. They are undefeated. Now that I think about it maybe the heels don't want anything to do with Tarboro. OFC

Reactions: PixelDevil
LOL. It can be played in chapel hill and the team they play will be the Class 1A North Carolina High School State champions which may be Tarboro which is where Heyman25 is an alumni and big supporter. They are undefeated. Now that I think about it maybe the heels don't want anything to do with Tarboro. OFC

Hey, I'm from Tarboro! 3A when I was there!

My former high school, South Granville is in the 2A playoffs and they play their 3rd round game @ North Davidson this Friday. We’re undefeated at 13-0. It’s our first undefeated season in school history.

Idk about toilet bowl...I read somewhere that former UNC baller Will Graves was applying to host his own football.game. It will simply be called the Smoke-A-Bowl (if you don't understand that reference it's either over your head or a terrible joke, you pick). UNC already has an invite.

Hey Keatts, you didn’t beat the best team in the country last night. That team is up the road in Durham, and you’re gonna get a taste later on this season. Choose your words a little more carefully.

Another indication that anybody who thinks we go undefeated this season is a moron. Course, only one poster here has gone that route so far, I won't mention any names...LOL LMAO......LOL LOL LOLLLOL.

Another indication that anybody who thinks we go undefeated this season is a moron. Course, only one poster here has gone that route so far, I won't mention any names...LOL LMAO......LOL LOL LOLLLOL.
If Dukes bench helps them out in tough games, they can go undefeated. I can see a scenario were MB and Carter both get into foul trouble early, Bolden must come through for this team. In order to beat Duke, you need MB, Carter, and Duval to foul out, even then still no guarantee, because of Allen

For what it's worth, SMU is a 7.5 favorite tonight against Arizona.

If Dukes bench helps them out in tough games, they can go undefeated. I can see a scenario were MB and Carter both get into foul trouble early, Bolden must come through for this team. In order to beat Duke, you need MB, Carter, and Duval to foul out, even then still no guarantee, because of Allen
roshown we are destined a have a few games where we miss almost everything we put up and don't defend the lane against drives and thats the ones we likely lose but I like the way you think.

roshown we are destined a have a few games where we miss almost everything we put up and don't defend the lane against drives and thats the ones we likely lose but I like the way you think.

It seems to me that every year we hit a rut of about 3 games in a row we don't play well at all. We don't usually lose all of these games but we don't get off to a good star offensively and by that I mean we start off going 1-10 and that includes easy shots, we get beat down the court in transition , can't buy a free throw and every thing the opposing team throws up it goes in. I can't explain how this happens where every guy on the team is off . Hoping with all the talent on this team we will not run into that this year for no more than one game. The freshman are getting a lot of touches so far and I think that's gonna help in the long run and also on the talk of Grayson being off the last couple of games that's just it, he, off. He's gonna be so wide open with the ball going into the post he'll feast some games. I'm feeling it. No 40-0 but I'm feeling it. Got to stay healthy though. OFC

We may not even make it out of this tourney undefeated. Now's the time to kick us off, Grayson banged up, still green, etc.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT