ADVERTISEMENT

Charity Wrestling Saturday night

Well, it looks like Sky, Pisgah, Mac, & Hart are the only ones who showed up. The competition ran like chickens, and the event was canceled...or at least the poster says so. If any of you guys (Mac, Hart, etc.) know anything different then let me know. At least Mac, Hart, Sky, & Pisgah got their pictures on the poster. Mac, and Hart have to wear masks to keep their identity secret from the chicken$h!t Heel fans. Sky's reputation allows him to walk where angels fear...and of course Pisgah Trump doesn't worry about Fake News, or anything else.

Wrestling%20Royal%20Rumble%20Devils%20Illustrated.jpg

Mac, you're in the green mask, and Hart you're in the purple one. Your names are on them if you can see them.

OFC

Well, it looks like Sky, Pisgah, Mac, & Hart are the only ones who showed up. The competition ran like chickens, and the event was canceled...or at least the poster says so. If any of you guys (Mac, Hart, etc.) know anything different then let me know. At least Mac, Hart, Sky, & Pisgah got their pictures on the poster. Mac, and Hart have to wear masks to keep their identity secret from the chicken$h!t Heel fans. Sky's reputation allows him to walk where angels fear...and of course Pisgah Trump doesn't worry about Fake News, or anything else.

Mac, you're in the green mask, and Hart you're in the purple one. Your names are on them if you can see them.

OFC
Yeah Sky was so loved by the fans. You know how after a bull matador defeats the bull and they throw roses down into the arena? They were doing that to him but with empty potted meat cans. It was pandemonium Dirt. Pisgah was so pumped, told whoever would listen that he knew he would win all along. Bilas, word on the street is searching high and low for Roy. Va blue devil had done so much training to block all the emojis, he painted walls, washed cars... all for a no show by Ipsychosis. He's devastated to win by forfeit. I can hardly hear, so will report more after it calms down

Yeah Sky was so loved by the fans. You know how after a bull matador defeats the bull and they throw roses down into the arena? They were doing that to him but with empty potted meat cans. It was pandemonium Dirt. Pisgah was so pumped, told whoever would listen that he knew he would win all along. Bilas, word on the street is searching high and low for Roy. Va blue devil had done so much training to block all the emojis, he painted walls, washed cars... all for a no show by Ipsychosis. He's devastated to win by forfeit. I can hardly hear, so will report more after it calms down

Awesome

OFC

Dirt, GREAT REPORT, and I know I speak for Mac showing us with our masks in place.Congratulations on this photo of some of our colleagues, and its no wonder our opponents failed to show up! Thanks for the special monogrammed mask, lol! Most of all I want to thank "Potted Meat Per View" for the live coverage, interviews, etc....Any news on Roy's whereabouts? I heard something about him being released and calling for naner puddin! OFC

Good report Mac! Was any potted meat left? This has the attention of the nation. I heard all the cable networks are doing interviews with Roy's family, and bringing naner puddin to the Williams home! OFC

OFC
Come on don't tell me you did not see me come off the top rope with the flying elbow

Shoulda known no one would dare mess with you boys! I bet Sky gathered up all those rose petals and took them home to his wife for their anniversary. Sky does like to save a little money when he gets a chance.:D
Oh, pardon me, you said they threw potted meat cans! Well, he probably took those home to her anyway. She'll probably build a statue of Sky out of 'em.

OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: skysdad
Dirt, GREAT REPORT, and I know I speak for Mac showing us with our masks in place.Congratulations on this photo of some of our colleagues, and its no wonder our opponents failed to show up! Thanks for the special monogrammed mask, lol! Most of all I want to thank "Potted Meat Per View" for the live coverage, interviews, etc....Any news on Roy's whereabouts? I heard something about him being released and calling for naner puddin! OFC

Hahaha, Ol'Roy can't be found? He might still be holed up at the Waffle House. Is anyone sure Gary 4+3 turned him loose.

OFC

OFC
I've always been told green looks good on me

This thread has taken on a big set of wings and has taken off. I hope those thr bunch are getting a kick out of it. Well it's off season and I love the fun. Speaking of thr I haven't noticed any of them over here posting at all. Not trying to change the topic but I haven't even tried logging off and just lurking through rivals and I sort of like it so I really don't know what's going on over there. My dear friend Heyman25 has been telling me since I joined DI to just stay away. Both of us got the tombstone without posting there myself twice. I miss old Heyman and spike also. In case you guys want to know they are taking a break because they felt this board was going down a little bit because of some of our post here. It's their choice and I told them about the ignore button and how it really helps when there is a poster you just can't seem to be able to deal with. Hopefully they will be back during the season. I understand that even Duke fans can't always see eye to eye and for some reason rub each other the wrong way. I know for a fact that I'm not everyone's favorite and all they need to do is hit ignore as I have. I've done that ignore button and am much more comfortable because no one is upsetting me just as not going to thr is upsetting me. I refuse to be in a confrontation with someone I've never even met. It's silly. I truly love this board and all the friends I've made along the way talking Duke sports and just plain stupid stuff. I love the good nature kidding some of us do. We've comforted each other with death, sickness and all sorts of issues. This board is special with a special bunch of Duke fans. Let's keep this board what it is and that's the best. OFC

I wonder if the "Potted Meat" Network will be showing any replays???

OFC

I'm hearing the digital data of the event was hacked, and the group is holding it hostage until 10 million dollars is paid in full, or 15 million potted meat cans. So, I don't know if there ever will be any official footage....but I just received an email with a little bit of dirty video that a fan filmed on his iphone. Don't know how he did it 'cause no phones and camera were allowed in the event to preserve all avenues of monetary flow.

But here it is. And now the big question is...can we trust Gary 4+3, because he could be a double naught spy. I don't believe that was the real Roy Williams tied to a toilet at the Waffle House. Look here...and see for yourself. It wasn't potted meat cans (Mac, you need to get your eyes checked), it was Coke cans raining down...and only one man could be responsible for that ginormous amount of cans...yours truly, Ol' Roy.
We've been infiltrated by the enemy guys, and just maybe that was Gary-7, instead of Gary 4+3. We need to man up.

Devils-Illustrated-Wrestling-Coke-Cans-gif.gif

OFC

This thread has taken on a big set of wings and has taken off. I hope those thr bunch are getting a kick out of it. Well it's off season and I love the fun. Speaking of thr I haven't noticed any of them over here posting at all. Not trying to change the topic but I haven't even tried logging off and just lurking through rivals and I sort of like it so I really don't know what's going on over there. My dear friend Heyman25 has been telling me since I joined DI to just stay away. Both of us got the tombstone without posting there myself twice. I miss old Heyman and spike also. In case you guys want to know they are taking a break because they felt this board was going down a little bit because of some of our post here. It's their choice and I told them about the ignore button and how it really helps when there is a poster you just can't seem to be able to deal with. Hopefully they will be back during the season. I understand that even Duke fans can't always see eye to eye and for some reason rub each other the wrong way. I know for a fact that I'm not everyone's favorite and all they need to do is hit ignore as I have. I've done that ignore button and am much more comfortable because no one is upsetting me just as not going to thr is upsetting me. I refuse to be in a confrontation with someone I've never even met. It's silly. I truly love this board and all the friends I've made along the way talking Duke sports and just plain stupid stuff. I love the good nature kidding some of us do. We've comforted each other with death, sickness and all sorts of issues. This board is special with a special bunch of Duke fans. Let's keep this board what it is and that's the best. OFC

Great post, Sky! This is a great board with some great people. Love it here!

OFC

I'm hearing the digital data of the event was hacked, and the group is holding it hostage until 10 million dollars is paid in full, or 15 million potted meat cans. So, I don't know if there ever will be any official footage....but I just received an email with a little bit of dirty video that a fan filmed on his iphone. Don't know how he did it 'cause no phones and camera were allowed in the event to preserve all avenues of monetary flow.

But here it is. And now the big question is...can we trust Gary 4+3, because he could be a double naught spy. I don't believe that was the real Roy Williams tied to a toilet at the Waffle House. Look here...and see for yourself. It wasn't potted meat cans (Mac, you need to get your eyes checked), it was Coke cans raining down...and only one man could be responsible for that ginormous amount of cans...yours truly, Ol' Roy.
We've been infiltrated by the enemy guys, and just maybe that was Gary-7, instead of Gary 4+3. We need to man up.

OFC

Dirt awesome detective work. Ol Roy has some serious stock in "Coker Coler." I feel bad for the Potted Meat Network people- they got the shaft from the Coke folks!
#RoyKnew

OFC

Great post Sky. I have enjoyed this site, and know I've irritated a few. I took a chance with this thread, thought we were at a stale time and only conversation seems to be wondering if Bagley coming or not. Totally surprised with the turnout. Loved everyone's enthusiasm. Bunch of grown men cuttin up. This was a lot of fun. Haven't laughed like this in a while

Dirt awesome detective work. Ol Roy has some serious stock in "Coker Coler." I feel bad for the Potted Meat Network people- they got the shaft from the Coke folks!
#RoyKnew

OFC

Hart, I betcha Ol'Roy tries to sneak a can of potted meat by Wanda every once in awhile. A Coker Coler & and some potted meat...Yum Yum! And I'm sure the Potted Meat Network will return!

OFC

Great post Sky. I have enjoyed this site, and know I've irritated a few. I took a chance with this thread, thought we were at a stale time and only conversation seems to be wondering if Bagley coming or not. Totally surprised with the turnout. Loved everyone's enthusiasm. Bunch of grown men cuttin up. This was a lot of fun. Haven't laughed like this in a while

Yep, I had a good old silly time reading & posting in this thread Mac. It was a corker of an idea you had. Love the sense of humor of so many posters on here. It was certainly the most fun I've had in a thread in a long while. Thank you to all.

OFC

High Fives to all you guys- great bunch of guys! Great idea Mac, and you and Dirt w/your collective creativity could take it to Hollywood!!!

Hart, I betcha Ol'Roy tries to sneak a can of potted meat by Wanda every once in awhile. A Coker Coler & and some potted meat...Yum Yum! And I'm sure the Potted Meat Network will return!

OFC

POTTED MEAT NETWORK, "Contact Your Local Cable System" and Dirt I guarantee Roy would devour a can of potted meat! Lol!

OFC

OFC

You are an artist dirt. Great job. OFC

Guys, ever since Saturday nights big event, sponsors have been blowing my phone up. Just got off the phone with Preparation H. They heard about the craftiness of Sky in his victory over Gary-7. The executive told me Sky, for the next Wrestling Jam, will be sporting a Duke blue sparkling robe that has Preparation H across the back with his personal message underneath that says "For when those boys at THR flare up".

Guys, ever since Saturday nights big event, sponsors have been blowing my phone up. Just got off the phone with Preparation H. They heard about the craftiness of Sky in his victory over Gary-7. The executive told me Sky, for the next Wrestling Jam, will be sporting a Duke blue sparkling robe that has Preparation H across the back with his personal message underneath that says "For when those boys at THR flare up".

Well the victory was actually a forfeit. As I said in a previous post guru gary-7/flatarheel/frankthetarheel never showed up. Maybe they didn't know about it. Who knows for sure. This has been a fun thread and does anyone know if the thr guys even know this thread exist. If so I really hope they know it was meant that way. I'm kind of lost in a way since I've been banned and really don't want to go through the process just to lurk over there. I'll just soon read the thr favorite quote thread here. It's off season and we are scrambling for things to discuss. I'm a Duke fan in all sports so I'm ready for some Duke football. Once again we are predicted to finish near the bottom of our division but we have a great red shirt soph QB that I believe is going to breakout this year. I feel we go bowling and keep that victory bell the right shade of blue. For you guys that don't follow Duke football just keep an eye on them this year. Football season like always will be over before you know it and you know what that means. OFC

Well the victory was actually a forfeit. As I said in a previous post guru gary-7/flatarheel/frankthetarheel never showed up. Maybe they didn't know about it. Who knows for sure. This has been a fun thread and does anyone know if the thr guys even know this thread exist. If so I really hope they know it was meant that way. I'm kind of lost in a way since I've been banned and really don't want to go through the process just to lurk over there. I'll just soon read the thr favorite quote thread here. It's off season and we are scrambling for things to discuss. I'm a Duke fan in all sports so I'm ready for some Duke football. Once again we are predicted to finish near the bottom of our division but we have a great red shirt soph QB that I believe is going to breakout this year. I feel we go bowling and keep that victory bell the right shade of blue. For you guys that don't follow Duke football just keep an eye on them this year. Football season like always will be over before you know it and you know what that means. OFC

Good post Sky! Ready for some Duke football as well.OFC

Mac I contacted my local cable company today and they told me the Potted Meat Network wants to return and broadcast another card. Btw, thru the grapevine I also heard they want more taped interviews next time and said they were ready to move the product to their sponsors.

They said they would need some other advance work like the wrestling cards you use to see displayed in barber shops, diners, etc when us OFC's were kids. Let us know if you have any ideas.

OFC

The Preparation people sent me over a mock-up of Sky's robe.....and....I'm not so sure Sky will want to wear this thing inside the ring.
OFC

Preparation%20H%20Butt%20Hurt%20Wrestling%20Robe.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT