ADVERTISEMENT

Charity Wrestling Saturday night

Gang have you heard anything about more charity wrestling matches this weekend? My phone has been blowin' up from calls at The Potted Meat Network all week saying they have a venue in mind, but arent at liberty to release it yet.

They are apparently in the Triangle area setting up their satellites, and Potted Meat officials figure it would be a real TREET to televise again this week. Anyway I referred them to Mac on the line-up of matches and negotiations for the venue.

I was told Sky was planning to wrestle 3 Headed Gary again this week in a return match, and has a mystery partner. I am also told Mac will have much more info upcoming..,, OFC

Hey guys, sorry I'm just now getting back to you so late in the week, been on the phone with sponsors about another wrestling bonanza. The PMWC wants to have a wild night of action at the AFAM Convention Center. The place hasn't had much action over the years, so it should be in great shape. If we're able to find it, our very own Devil DJ will be bringing down the house with his rendition of The National Anthem at 7:00, with the action starting up afterwards.
The venue is different this week. All wrestlers are to pick their own opponent. It can be another DI poster or one from THR. It was a sellout last week at the Durham County Fairgrounds, and because of that many sponsors may be on hand.
Preparation H picked up our very own Sky, and I've been told that execs from Pepto-Bismol, Gold Bond, Band-Aid, and Flex-All 454 will be in attendance, so bring your A game for a possible blockbuster endorsement.
I have only one request, and that is to Hart: please Hart, please, if you wear your tights again, remember to put the banana in the front this time.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Hey guys, sorry I'm just now getting back to you so late in the week, been on the phone with sponsors about another wrestling bonanza. The PMWC wants to have a wild night of action at the AFAM Convention Center. The place hasn't had much action over the years, so it should be in great shape. If we're able to find it, our very own Devil DJ will be bringing down the house with his rendition of The National Anthem at 7:00, with the action starting up afterwards.
The venue is different this week. All wrestlers are to pick their own opponent. It can be another DI poster or one from THR. It was a sellout last week at the Durham County Fairgrounds, and because of that many sponsors may be on hand.
Preparation H picked up our very own Sky, and I've been told that execs from Pepto-Bismol, Gold Bond, Band-Aid, and Flex-All 454 will be in attendance, so bring your A game for a possible blockbuster endorsement.
I have only one request, and that is to Hart: please Hart, please, if you wear your tights again, remember to put the banana in the front this time.

Wasnt a banana Mac- was a can of potted meat! Lol MASKED OFC

CurlyMalice.jpg

Sky against those 3 idiots

I have a rematch set w/Bilas, and he is not allowed to bring the Bilastrator to the ring! However I understand after his scathing article on the holes this week John Feinstein will be there to cheer me on!

Mac I really do hope the PMN (Potted Meat Network) has a precise GPS to find the AFAM Convention Center where the fake classes were to have taken place!

OFC

Your imagination is off the charts Dirt. If I had a chance to meet Coach K, The Pope, or you, I'd pick you sir

Trust me, Mac, choose K or The Pope!
And as far as imagination is concerned, I think yours is better than mine. You have a weird mind, and I mean that in the best possible way!

OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
Trust me, Mac, choose K or The Pope!
And as far as imagination is concerned, I think yours is better than mine. You have a weird mind, and I mean that in the best possible way!

OFC
I've always enjoyed writing, especially attempts at comedy with people I know, and I love to read. My wife would agree with you on the weird part.

I've always enjoyed writing, especially attempts at comedy with people I know, and I love to read. My wife would agree with you on the weird part.

None of that surprises me, Mac. And you are very witty.
I think DI has more than it's share of creative people on here. I know I steal many of my ideas from you guys.

OFC

Potted Meat folks continue to burn my phone up wanting a match between dukehokie and timo! They claim to be adversarial Stephen A Smith/Skip Bayless types, and the only way to settle boys is in the ring! Best of 3 falls! No DQ, and match will be held closed circuit and live attendance only! OFC

Potted Meat folks continue to burn my phone up wanting a matchbetween dukehokie and timo! They claim to be adversarial Stephen A Smith/Skip Bayless types, and the only way to settle boys is in the ring! Best of 3 falls! No DQ, and match will be held closed circuit and live attendance only! OFC
Has to be in enclosed steel cage

We're dropping flyers all over the state! Site: AFAM CLASSES CONFERENCE CENTER! Plenty of good seats ALWAYS AVAILABLE!

OFC

A can of canned goods gets you in FREE! We'd love any ideas you have on matches! Mac is the promoter along w/Dirt. I help book the cards, and Sky is one of our star performers!

OFC

If I'm headlining this card I want some entrance music. List your suggestions and I will pick the best one. If you send any of this rap crap or hip hop it will be rejected so don't bother . Classic rock or Mo-Town is my preference. OFC

If I'm headlining this card I want some entrance music. List your suggestions and I will pick the best one. If you send any of this rap crap or hip hop it will be rejected so don't bother . Classic rock or Mo-Town is my preference. OFC

Mac, Dirt you copy that guys? Some Motown or Classic Rock intro music for Sky??? I think he's been talking to Topps and/or Smashmouth....OFC

Another classic promo brought to you by Pecker's Potted Meat. Nobody beats our meat.
We've got all the stars: Hart "The Hammer," "Scintillating Sky," Pisgah "The Painmaker," VA "The Vengeance" Blue Devil, Topps "The Tank" Coach, Dirt "The Dynamite" Devil, I mean this is a Who's Who List, even though they probably misplaced the list, but as soon as their Vitamins kick in, the a** kicking will begin!!! Whooooo!!!

Another classic promo brought to you by Pecker's Potted Meat. Nobody beats our meat.

This promo could apply to any of our exciting matches! I have Devil DJ in my corner watching ol Roy who's in the corner of Bilas. Also if the action gets too tough for Bilas, and Roy tries to call timeout, Roy will be banned from Wander's naner puddin for 6 months.

We've got all the stars: Hart "The Hammer," "Scintillating Sky," Pisgah "The Painmaker," VA "The Vengeance" Blue Devil, Topps "The Tank" Coach, Dirt "The Dynamite" Devil, I mean this is a Who's Who List, even though they probably misplaced the list, but as soon as their Vitamins kick in, the a** kicking will begin!!! Whooooo!!!

The list has been misplaced, just like the building for our matches, the AFAM Classes Convention Center...Allegedly a beatiful facility, but never located by any students or professors.Potted Meat Officials have set up their satellites, but reportedly only received "SPAM" in their network "feeds."

Reactions: Mac9192

As a way to try and build hype for the event, as if it needs it, Peckers Potted Meat brings you this classic montage of highlights of our World Champ, Sky. You will notice the use of the big elbow drop that the fans have dubbed The Sky Hook.

And as all ways, don't forget your can of Peckers Potted Meat. Now available in our new travel size can...keep a Pecker in your pocket.

As a way to try and build hype for the event, as if it needs it, Peckers Potted Meat brings you this classic montage of highlights of our World Champ, Sky. You will notice the use of the big elbow drop that the fans have dubbed The Sky Hook.

And as all ways, don't forget your can of Peckers Potted Meat. Now available in our new travel size can...keep a Pecker in your pocket.

Smashmouth we're making you a senior member of the creative team!!- Love the "Sky Hook" Elbow Drop, and the Peckers people love the slogan! OFC

Last edited:

Video captures the essence of Sky coming to the ring

Video captures the essence of Sky coming to the ring
Sky is definitely ready for ALL 3 of Gary-7's characters! Tonites match will be a special LUMBERJACK MATCH. If Gary-7, flatheel or fla tar heel try to leave the ring they will be tossed back in by Smashmouth, Topps, Dirt, DukeFanKy and others surounding the ring!

This is tonite's main event at the AFAM Convention Center if anyone can find it!!!

OFC

Remember wrestling is no more fake than fake classes, so finding the AFAM Conv Ctr may be tough to locate! OFC

Sky is definitely ready for ALL 3 of Gary-7's characters! Tonites match will be a special LUMBERJACK MATCH. If Gary-7, flatheel or fla tar heel try to leave the ring they will be tossed back in by Smashmouth, Topps, Dirt, DukeFanKy and others surounding the ring!

This is tonite's main event at the AFAM Convention Center if anyone can find it!!!

OFC
Can we use a steel chair on them if they leave the ring

The main card is arriving in style. Good luck boys, beat the $h!t out of those THR wussies!

Turn up your sound if you watch. And make the picture fullscreen to see the 'details'.

OFC

Our very own theme music produced by Dirt!!! Awesome! The Peckers Potted Meat folks are beside themselves w/excitement!!
Dirt does it AGAIN! OFC

This promo could apply to any of our exciting matches! I have Devil DJ in my corner watching ol Roy who's in the corner of Bilas. Also if the action gets too tough for Bilas, and Roy tries to call timeout, Roy will be banned from Wander's naner puddin for 6 months.

First 50 admitted get autographed pic of "Jumpin Jeff Farmer!" Hes flyin in on the special DI BLIMP designed by Dirt!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT