ADVERTISEMENT

Best rock and roll voices of all time.

Sky, you can add No Time from the Guess Who to any all time list. Amazing how many Bands, individual performers, songs there are that you tend to forget about till you here them again

Reactions: dbav and skysdad
Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden. Listen to the live version of “Hallowed Be Thy Name” from 1982 and “Where Eagles Dare” on the Piece Of Mind album. Heavy metal vocalist with an almost opera range. Also a certified licensed 747 and 757 pilot who flew the bands aircraft on tour. Oh and a cancer survivor on top of all the other accomplishments.

Reactions: mbdfan
Reading this thread yesterday I'm saying to myself: Steve Perry, really?! Come on!

Watching Homeland, season 7 tonight and Send Her My Love is playing on the Juke Box in a bar in one scene. Great song! Yeah, Steve Perry can sing.

Reactions: skysdad

giphy.gif

If I had one song to listen to the rest of my life, that one is likely my choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: bleediteveryday30
This Magic Moment and Come a Little Bit Closer are 2 of my favorite songs of all time.

Rivers Cuomo
Eddie Vedder
Gavin Rosdale
Johnny Rzeznik

Morrissey - The Smiths
Chris Cornell - Soundgarden
Axl Rose - GnR
Elton John
Freddie Mercury - Queen
Bowie
James Hetfield - Metallica
Darryl Hall - Hall and Oates
Stevie Nicks - Fleetwood Mac
Fiona Apple

Tom Jones. Pretty strong voice there. Women threw their panties on stage when he performed. OFC

Reactions: dbav
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT