ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Griffin to Duke

This is awesome. A hyper athletic wing, can never have enough of those.

Any chance of a reclassification to Madison Square Garden tomorrow night??
He is committing very early. Usually that spells reclassification, but to be honest I would rather have him in his respected class, because something tells me that we will get some guys back from this class.

Hell of a surprise this morning, yo!

Welcome to the family, kid!

Donkey Punch to the haters!

Reactions: skysdad
Welcome to the Brotherhood! What a way to start a Monday morning! Go Duke!

Grif has the potential to move into the top 3 possibly even number 1 recruit in his class. Kid is another stud. Could you imagine if K is able to pull off getting this kid along with Baldwin (which is another heavy Duke favorite ) and somehow manages to keep\and land Kuminga in this class.

Those three could potentially rival the three headed moster class of rj Zion and cam . Baldwin is an absolute stud by far the furthest along in skill of the three. Kuminga is just a freak athlete with a hyper motor and great positional size . and Griff is somewhere in between.

Doubt it happens because I think Kuminga really wants to jump up a class early but hey, a man can dream. Go Duke

Grif has the potential to move into the top 3 possibly even number 1 recruit in his class. Kid is another stud. Could you imagine if K is able to pull off getting this kid along with Baldwin (which is another heavy Duke favorite ) and somehow manages to keep\and land Kuminga in this class.

Those three could potentially rival the three headed moster class of rj Zion and cam . Baldwin is an absolute stud by far the furthest along in skill of the three. Kuminga is just a freak athlete with a hyper motor and great positional size . and Griff is somewhere in between.

Doubt it happens because I think Kuminga really wants to jump up a class early but hey, a man can dream. Go Duke
Everything I've followed, and I know it's still early, Baldwin is ours to lose, we are the clear favorites. Baldwin is an elite shooter, he would fit PERFECTLY with Griffin.
Kuminga I'm not so sure. I know we were leading for a while, now have cooled off, I'd love to get him, think he's the best of the best.

There is no Zion in this bunch, but Griffin, Baldwin, and Kuminga would feel a lot like RJ Zion Cam.

He is committing very early. Usually that spells reclassification, but to be honest I would rather have him in his respected class, because something tells me that we will get some guys back from this class.

I wouldn’t count on it. He just turned 16 in August. Firmly in his class haha.

A great start to what should be a superstar class.

Also Jon Scheyer was his recruiter...o_O

Everything I've followed, and I know it's still early, Baldwin is ours to lose, we are the clear favorites. Baldwin is an elite shooter, he would fit PERFECTLY with Griffin.
Kuminga I'm not so sure. I know we were leading for a while, now have cooled off, I'd love to get him, think he's the best of the best.

There is no Zion in this bunch, but Griffin, Baldwin, and Kuminga would feel a lot like RJ Zion Cam.
I agree 100pct. Now I do think Baldwin is a lock but I refuse to say so until the kid commits. Too many variables when it comes to these kids there hearts and minds can be changed any given day.

There is no Zion but a class of those 3 would defeintly be incredible . baldwin is undoubtedly a better shooter then all 3 of zions class. Could make for something incredible again.

But with that said, Kuminga is too much of a wildcard to even be thinking that way. I truly think the kid is ready for the NBA today, and he knows it. I believe he wants to jump shifts and get to his money as early as possible as he should/deserves. I doubt he stays in this class meaning he will probably end up elsewhere.

So glad we landed Scheyer in that '06 class!

That has turned out to be a BIG recruit in more ways than one. Just think if hof coach roy williams had not told him he was not the tar heel type and recommended Illinois. Chris Collins jumped all over that one and let Jon know that Duke wanted him. hof coach roy williams just keeps feeding Duke and feeding Duke. OFC

I wouldn’t count on it. He just turned 16 in August. Firmly in his class haha.

A great start to what should be a superstar class.

Also Jon Scheyer was his recruiter...o_O
That’s good! Would much rather have him in his current class!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT