ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

Madam C.J. Walker. I heard about her on NPR. That's not her real name. It's the name of the cosmetics company she founded for black people. Around 1910. She might not be the correct answer, but she is the one who has received the attention

Reactions: meisperplexed
To keep things moving, I will ask a question. What is the name of the actress who played the role of Carrie Heffernann on ' King of Queens'? She is well known for her departure from the Church of Scientology

Reactions: meisperplexed
Madam C.J. Walker. I heard about her on NPR. That's not her real name. It's the name of the cosmetics company she founded for black people. Around 1910. She might not be the correct answer, but she is the one who has received the attention

correct...born Sarah Breedlove

Reactions: geddoughton23
I forgot that this question was still open. Once again, Sir Edmund Hillary was a native of what country? Hint:. It's in the Southern Hemisphere

Best wishes, meisperplexed. I don't know if I've missed something leading up to your decision. I was happy to see your response, and now sad to read that you are departing

Yes! Penn is correct. The Wharton School of Finance at the University of Pennsylvania. He went to Fordham as a freshman

in the movie slingblade , what was the other name that Karl used for a slingblade during his interview.....ummm-huh

Last edited:
It's been over 48 hours. Just waiting for confirmation. OFC

This question probably will be for those who watched The Andy Griffith Show was I guess is ok because there's been t.v. show questions ask that I have never heard of the show. Thelma Lou was Barney Fife's main girl but who was Barney's first girlfriend on the show. OFC

I don't think that I will remember the first girlfriend, but I'm straining my brain trying to remember. Barney often dated Lydia at the Diner in addition to Thelma Lou, but I don't she is the answer you're looking for

Not Lydia. This was very early in the series and it was brief, like she was only in one episode. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT